Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove the 50k credit reward from sorties

-Moctezuma-

Seriously, you can make that ammount faster in index (and yes, that inlcudes low MR players around mr10), like seriously, this is suppose to be END GAME content, why make 50k credits a reward if we can get that in 10 seconds by deleting duplicate mods?

TPg1MHA.png

#Delete50kCreditRewardFromSorties

But.........

Why remove it entirely? I could understand asking for it to be increased, but I don't get removing it. It's not like getting the credits really hurts anyone. Also, players can start doing sorties as early as MR5 IIRC, so for some of them a guaranteed 50k credits every day is a nice bonus.

Just now, (PSN)Lollybomb said:

Why?  It's not like it's occupying a drop that could be a more valuable thing.

because its not worth doing 3 hard sortie missions only to get rewared by something that could be achieved under 1 minute

26 minutes ago, -Moctezuma- said:

this is suppose to be END GAME content

Sorties are mid-game content. 

Completing the Star Chart is basically the tutorial. Sorties are mid-game content like Arbitrations, Railjack and everything else that is not Steel Path. Steel Path is the end-game. Like it or not, DE have pretty much locked Steel Path into the core progression with the Sisters update and unlocks found therein.

Edit:

Also, judging from the small amount of credits you have I think an extra 50K here or there will probably be pretty valuable long-term. 

11 minutes ago, -Moctezuma- said:

because its not worth doing 3 hard sortie missions only to get rewared by something that could be achieved under 1 minute

Just because you're doing the wrong missions for what you're actually after isn't a problem with the game.  If you want 50k credits, go do something else.  I'm doing it for the potential riven mods.  The credits are a nice little addon.

1 minute ago, (PSN)Lollybomb said:

Just because you're doing the wrong missions for what you're actually after isn't a problem with the game.  If you want 50k credits, go do something else.  I'm doing it for the potential riven mods.  The credits are a nice little addon.

I never saiid i wanted 50k credits? tf ? did you even read my post?¡ 

and no, the credits are not a "nice little addon", because its not an "addon", it repalces the riven that you could actually get

14 minutes ago, -Moctezuma- said:

you do know the credit reward is separate from the actual sortie reward right? you can get 50k credit AND a riven, or 50k credits AND kuva, or 50k credits AND endo.

1 minute ago, Miser_able said:

you do know the credit reward is separate from the actual sortie reward right? you can get 50k credit AND a riven, or 50k credits AND kuva, or 50k credits AND endo.

Yeah I was wondering what OP was talking about cause 50,000 credits is not on the reward table. Lol

1 minute ago, -Moctezuma- said:

and no, the credits are not a "nice little addon", because its not an "addon", it repalces the riven that you could actually get

No it doesnt. The 50k credits is the credit bonus at the end of every single third sortie mission since they were introduced to the game.

Archived