Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Predasites

(PSN)Iudex_Nemesis

Question

6 answers to this question

52 minutes ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Deimos pets are for high end stuff where you know your pet is going to die endlessly.  Then the only thing that matters is radar and loot mods cuz they aint gonna help much.   

Smeeta or Robots. (Sentinels to weak for even mid game crap,  thanx DE) 

Hmm I find my Panzer Vulpaphyla is amazing for long Endless missions as her self-rez really helps me focus on my stuff not worry about my MOA/ Kavat/ Any doggo breed; getting stomped costing time to rez them. The Smeeta, my Vaquaera; is my farm queen though as her breed we know is specially made for the job :p

5 hours ago, Veroct said:

Medjay predasites, they're good if you want consistent single target damage and group cc. they do their job well, Pharaoh predasite has a bad aim imo, don't even bother with his spit.

Yes the Medjay was fun though I think Medjay from name would be better having Vizier's heal and Viz to have Med's CC but I like both. Pharoah, the one I kinda wanted; is sadly the poorest from my experience... pity really. On the fox side though, all three are solid but the Panzer edges ahead as hers (my one's a girl I called Morghanna) deals DPS which with Vulpa Breed mod heals me every time. If Preds could self-rez, I'd happily swap between them :p

Archived