Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primary Arcanes need to be buffed on bows

(XBOX)NovemberNova48

So I may be in the minority, but I still love my daikyu and using all the other bows. But the new arcanes seriously feel like they were only designed for fast firing, high damage weapons. 4 seconds to get kills with bows (especially daikyu even with increased fire rate) feels awful. Other weapons like the bramma or other AoE weapons can stack this buff insanely fast, even rifles with fast fire rates can get huge benefits from this buff, but bows feel like they're falling further and further behind. 

I guess a bug reason they don't want to have a buff for these on bows is that the Lenz and the Bramma would become even more meta. So I'm not exactly sure how to address this.

Use primary deadhead, they buff a lot of damage on headshot kill for quite a long period (20+ secs).

But yes, they need to add arcanes just for non-AoE bows, for example on hit add crit chance, just like how split flights works

I don't know if you have noticed, but the buff effect doesn't disappear immediately and completely once the 4secs are gone... It just removes 1 stack every 4 secs so~...

... But yeah, if you're using bows then you should use Deadhead... But~ you're on XBox so~... I don't know, maybe use another non-AoE bow? I can keep all 12 stacks with a Paris Prime without the use of fire rate mods...

2 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

I don't know if you have noticed, but the buff effect doesn't disappear immediately and completely once the 4secs are gone... It just removes 1 stack every 4 secs so~...

... But yeah, if you're using bows then you should use Deadhead... But~ you're on XBox so~... I don't know, maybe use another non-AoE bow? I can keep all 12 stacks with a Paris Prime without the use of fire rate mods...

Yeah, on xbox I'm still decent at getting headshots, but it's nowhere near as easy as with a keyboard and mouse, especially in stuff like the steel path where everything gets pretty hectic.

Deadhead is a good one for the daikyu. If you want a low-effort alternative where you don't have to worry about headshots, Dexterity: get a melee kill every 20 seconds (or really, 40 seconds is fine, resetting the stack from 5->6 at max duration and you don't lose that much overall damage) and keep on rolling.

Archived