Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenet Lenz pls?

Redwyrm

I am surprised you haven't made variant of that good old classic corpus bow.

Would be very nice to see it's Tenet version.

As addition make it pull (magnetic effect) enemies from additional 6 meter into the buuble, before it explodes.

1 hour ago, iHeuksal said:

No, thanks. We have the Bramma, another AOE Bow is not necessary. Single-target weapons need a buff first, before people stubbornly stick to weapons like Catchmoon and accept the existing unbalanced weaponry.

We have far more than one AoE bow. Doesn't mean that there is enough. Especially in game where you supose to kill dozen of enemies with single shot.

As for single target tenet weapon. We have Tenet Flux rifle, Tenet Detron (very powerful single target weapon), tenet Diplos and Tenet Spirex (with 2m AoE, it's retty much sungle target weapon). So half of weapons are single target.

It would be nice to see another round of tenets as part of the next classic warframe + tileset updates just as a nice cherry on top. Not sure if I'd personally like to see the lenz for afformentioned reasons in this thread. Endgame AoE is great but its a pain to play literally against it in a squad just to get a crumb of gameplay that isnt just playing cleanup after a cloudwalking bramma user. Lenz would definitely be fun I just fear my sanity lol.

I'd really like a tenet... uh... *scrolls nervously through codex trying to find a single non amalgam corpus weapon in need of its first/first effective variant* Plinx, I guess. Man theres not many corpus weapons huh.

Wait ambassador just released! wait it has a tenet *skin* in the supporter bundle

Well guys I think we just need more corpus weapons 

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Redwyrm:

I am surprised you haven't made variant of that good old classic corpus bow.

Would be very nice to see it's Tenet version.

As addition make it pull (magnetic effect) enemies from additional 6 meter into the buuble, before it explodes.

brings nothing. normal version has great skin. only playstyle is the last filth.

a lot has to happen here!

19 minutes ago, (PSN)Etheral_Synergy said:

I'd really like a tenet... uh... *scrolls nervously through codex trying to find a single non amalgam corpus weapon in need of its first/first effective variant* Plinx, I guess. Man theres not many corpus weapons huh.

Galvacord could also use a variant, although it doesn't seem like they're going to make Kuva/Tenet melee weapons that aren't unique. I was anxiously waiting for a Tenet Convectrix, but I was disappointed :(

21 minutes ago, (PSN)Etheral_Synergy said:

Mara detron :p

There are variants of other corpus weapons, I was just pointing out that 3 of the 5 weapons that the user was asking for variants of already have variants.

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Regxxh said:

Galvacord could also use a variant, although it doesn't seem like they're going to make Kuva/Tenet melee weapons that aren't unique. I was anxiously waiting for a Tenet Convectrix, but I was disappointed :(

CONVECTRIX my god how did i forget that even existed lmao. god yeah that'd be great.

On 2021-07-16 at 11:09 AM, iHeuksal said:

No, thanks. We have the Bramma, another AOE Bow is not necessary. Single-target weapons need a buff first, before people stubbornly stick to weapons like Catchmoon and accept the existing unbalanced weaponry.

yet when you compare the two, the lenz has the same crit chance as the dread while the bramma has a good balance of crit and status.

even with a pure crit build and Munitions on the lenz, it performs horribly against any heavy unit with armor. due to its low status % a viral/corrosive/heat build just isn't going to work as well as it would on the bramma.

the bramma makes any of those problems moot because of its decent status chance. in fact, most AOE weapons have decent status chance(even as low as 10% is good if you plan on using 60/60 mods) While all of them perform well enough in the normal mission range, but most will do very well in even high end missions.....except the lenz.

now...personally....I'd rather they just buff the lenz's status chance some so it can keep up with the others, instead of throwing a new version at us.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2021-07-16 at 6:09 PM, iHeuksal said:

Buffed how? By making them into some sort of AOE weapon? The only way to buff Single target weapons while keeping them single target is to have content that requires/prioritizes single target. 

Archived