Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Streams to Resume on August 3rd!

[DE]Dudley

On 2021-07-18 at 1:33 AM, N4SR said:

From what I understood from what Rebecca said in the stream, is that they know the relays are not working, don't worr everyone will be getting the drop that was there. Just not sure how they will work out who was and wasn't.  I was in relay 2 and it was packed, but then when they said it was going live everyone disappeared and I was alone couldn't even see the group I was in squad with. We were in Discord and they told me where in the relay they were but it was like we were in a different instance. Plus I had major Network connection problems as did they and they are from all over Earth.

What about the people who watched from twitch?

What about the problem in twitch for those who watched because I’m one of those. Don’t you Digital Extremes have a list of who watched?

On 2021-07-17 at 11:56 PM, (XBOX)AlsAstro said:

I watched the lot but I didn’t get the Vastilok it’s showing 0% of my 30 minutes 

Same happened w my Loki prime counter

On 2021-07-18 at 12:46 AM, (PSN)videogamebryan67 said:

DE to those who did not get Loki prime and the Vastilok gunblade can’t you just send it to our inbox in game PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!! 

For me it did not count so please send the twitch rewards to those who did not get them including me to the ingame inbox.

Me 2 coz my counter was bugged for Loki prime.

On 2021-07-16 at 7:24 PM, Katinka said:

Guess I'm missing out on the Grineer themed stuff then as I won't have access to my PC from Sunday afternoon this week to Sunday afternoon that week.  Oh well... Hopefully nothing exclusive will be missed...

you can run twitch and claim rewards on mobile as well

35 minutes ago, RoyBarina said:

What is that mean? what campaign? where to watch..? Warframe partners?

Any channel with drops enabled from here: https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Warframe?tl=c2542d6d-cd10-4532-919b-3d19f30a768b

5 minutes ago, MMA_ggg said:

Can they have a copy or not ?!

Yes you can get multiple copies of the same item, the rewards are not having a duplicate protection.

On 2021-07-16 at 9:11 AM, [DE]Dudley said:

When streams return, we will go back to our usual weekly Twitch Drops for watching our Community streams. We’ll update this thread post-TennoCon with the items that you can look forward to!

Warframe Twitch Drops 2.0 Reminder

If you have not already been participating in our Twitch Drop campaigns it is important that you ensure that you have followed our outlined steps so that you can remain eligible for Drops.

We hope that you will continue to support other Tenno and creators during our break!

Update

Tenno Skoom! and Praise the Void! Grab Bags have been revealed. These Drops will be available from 12 am ET on the start date and end at 11:59 pm ET on the end date for each campaign.

So, I can watch any Warframe streamer to get the drops?

Where/who do I watch?

hey uh... i was the winner of the 2021 platinum prize, my name is zuluz747, i can prove it sending you some prints of it, but uh... i can't verify my account on twitch because the email i used to create it is old and i don't have the phone number that is logged with it, so i told the support and they told me to talk to you guys here in the forums, so yeah i'm here.

my IGN on warframe is zulsz and i play on PC

I hope this reach out you guys and that you can help me getting my reward =)

unknown.png

When community streams return, can we get a grabbag with hound parts? 2 weeks would be enough to guarantee people getting at least 1 part for every slot.

Reason I'm asking is because we also got those for the vulpaphyla and predasite and afaik people really liked it.

On 2021-07-16 at 6:11 PM, [DE]Dudley said:

• Sisters of Parvos (July 8th to July 16th)

• TennoCon 2021 (July 17th)

• Tenno Skoom! Grineer Themed Week! (July 19th to July 23rd)

• Noggle Statue - Lancer

• Grineer Articula

• Grineer Armor Pet Toy

• Grineer Tech Pet Toy

• Kuva Globule

•  

Hmm 🤔 any one else got duped drops? Ie.  I have lancer..articula and the spinning toy thingy x3 and no kuva deco. 

Archived