Community Streams to Resume on August 3rd!

Also is the number of drops you can get a maximum of 5 from 1 set of stream grab bags? Like if I get 5 from this ongoing week of Kahl bro’s theme streams, then I can’t get more drops from another stream in this week?

Edited by (PSN)Bean_Consumer7

Hi! I Take this

963a8e4df9447463de4cf4d4a5662288.png 

but i cant see in my email or inventary ingame, i dont know where is this bags.

And i have too

55d2ef47d1f3996a91809c09a778ac00.png

but loki dont appear in my inventary, but i remember that i claim this reward a few months ago
11b1d376936645746fe23eed0b2f9165.png

and i never see this items in my game, all drops that i claim in twich dont work for me, but i can claim the rewards of twich prime, i dont know what to do :S

EDIT: ALL FINE!! I just need relink accounts :P

Edited by (XBOX)xixo09

At least you guys got your drops, I unlocked all 5 and not a single one went to my inventory. Yes I'm linked, yes I tried the unlinking thing. I've gotten everything else from twitch but these grab bags are busted.

I have a problem. I have a sister of parvos who’s literally impossible to finish! I have tried everything i can do to, used every WarFrame i have… Not even my mechs gives her a scratch. Anyone have a technique on how to? My sister of parvos is rank 4 by the way.

6 hours ago, (PSN)Ordis-Prime-01 said:

I have a problem. I have a sister of parvos who’s literally impossible to finish! I have tried everything i can do to, used every WarFrame i have… Not even my mechs gives her a scratch. Anyone have a technique on how to? My sister of parvos is rank 4 by the way.

Only advice I can say is try finding other players in the recruiting chat or play on public. More people will make it easier to kill them.

On 2021-07-16 at 7:31 PM, Katinka said:

I don't have a smart phone.  My phone does calls, texts, has an alarm and a calculator and that's all I feel I need it to do.  It cost me £1 and I spend approximately less than £5 per month on pay-as-you-go credit.  I'm just going to accept that I won't get the stuff this time round but it'll all probably be available another way later, if not already, and even if it isn't I won't lose sleep over it.

And here I was, thinking I was alone in the universe. Alas, I am not. Woo hoo!

• Like 2

I actually have enjoyed the open to all streams drops that have been going on. Perhaps having this be the new thing especially if we are continuing the grab bags will be best.  No offense to the wonderful community team.  But suffering through the insane chat pace for the regular streams only to feel ignored in the end. Makes going with a smaller streamer and being able to converse or even play with them that much better. Also gives more meaning to the raids if my drops don't automatically stop. 

1 hour ago, Raven_Grimflame said:

What happens if I got a lot of duplicates and there is a limit of 5 drops?

you... have 5 drops with a lot of duplicates. It's a grab bag. You're not guaranteed to get everything, that's why everyone hates grab bags. Ones like this aren't terrible, but it's really bad when there's like one really important thing that everyone wants (thinking back to the grab bag with the Basmu blueprint that isn't readily available) and even with 5 shots, there's lots of people that lose out.

I'm having an issue with the Corpus drops. Most recently received all 5 of the Grineer themed items, as well as Tennocon drops and Twitch Prime rewards, but these don't seem to be popping up in my inbox despite me claiming them last night.

[Edit - Unlinking and linking my Twitch worked. Not sure why the connection screwed up. Hm...]

Edited by (XBOX)Earth Nuggets

Still not received the Vastilok and  Loki Prime from Tennocon or Grineer grab bag x5. Tried unlinking then linking several times but twitch doesnt recognise Warframe in the connections tab. It does, however, tell me I can claim them on the drops page.

Corpus grab bags tell me I can claim them in the drop down menu but dont appear on the drops page.

On 2021-07-18 at 12:38 AM, (XBOX)Loksha93 said:

I was scuffed :( My first Warframe stream, watched it for like 3 hours and get just gunblade. Also my last stream if the funcionality is like this. 

You could get the loki prime after 23:00 sorry i guess its only time range i know :/ but after that if you watched 30 mins you could have gotten loki prime.