Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Streams to Resume on August 3rd!

[DE]Dudley

2 minutes ago, SaintLucifer said:

Seriously, 4 of the same stuff in a row? Why is there no duplicate protection on this one?

Because RNG. The only thing better than getting exactly what you want, is hiding exactly what you want in a drop table (or in this case a Twitch Drop Loot Bag) and watching the fireworks as it happens.

star s reactions GIF

5 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

Because RNG. The only thing better than getting exactly what you want, is hiding exactly what you want in a drop table (or in this case a Twitch Drop Loot Bag) and watching the fireworks as it happens.

star s reactions GIF

At least nothing is exclusive and you can buy then, so no harm done. But I wish it was more like older drops that were deterministic instead.

29 minutes ago, SaintLucifer said:

But I wish it was more like older drops that were deterministic instead.

I feel the same way. It used to help me prioritise my time and attention, I would skip streams with drops I didn't want/need. With the loot bags it's just fear of missing out on the one or two items that actually interests me.

2 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

I feel the same way. It used to help me prioritise my time and attention, I would skip streams with drops I didn't want/need. With the loot bags it's just fear of missing out on the one or two items that actually interests me.

I also miss deterministic drops. If you're looking to skip more streams, though, at least with the grab bags you get 10 opportunities in a week (assuming no dev stream) to get your max 5 bags, since they drop every 30 minutes and are not limited to once per stream.

But for real, screw grab bags with only a few chances to get the thing you're actually interested in. I'd care a lot less if it's a grab bag where you get them every 20 or 30 minutes across the whole directory with no limits like they did with the Deimos prex cards. If you don't get what you want, you can keep trying. With only 5 chances, though, odds are you're missing something and you don't have the option to keep trying, you're just SOL.

Archived