Excalibur Umbra Ai with glaives

Glaives with Umbra's AI arent really good, since Umbra never throws them (as far as i know). It would be actually helpfull it Umbra's AI would throw the glaive while in battle to actually help the operator, instead of trying to be a tank bullets just to get 1 hit with a melee, even though the Umbra's AI could just throw it and not just get obliterated. I hope DE and everyone can consider this useful.

(Hopefully this hasn't been given for feedback from someone else)

This is more an AI issue in general. The AI is only coded to use the primary fire on any weapon given to them, examples include grineer that use the Harpak. Likewise, specters and AI companions only use the basic attacks for melees. Youll run into similar issues with gun blades in the sense that the ai dont use the heavy attacks. I dont see this changing however due to the requirements including an AI overhaul to allow them not only to use other forms of attacks but also a detection system to allow the AI to know when to basic attack vs heavy attack. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, (PSN)CommanderC2121 said:

This is more an AI issue in general. The AI is only coded to use the primary fire on any weapon given to them, examples include grineer that use the Harpak. Likewise, specters and AI companions only use the basic attacks for melees. Youll run into similar issues with gun blades in the sense that the ai dont use the heavy attacks. I dont see this changing however due to the requirements including an AI overhaul to allow them not only to use other forms of attacks but also a detection system to allow the AI to know when to basic attack vs heavy attack.

There is so many things about AI I dont even know about yet lol