Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

banshee lich meta ?

_Anise_

Question

So I been taking her into public lich hunts because being squish won't matter so much if there are other people for the enemies to attack, joined a group of banshee's, I express my surprise at seeing not only one but several actually finally being used and am responded with "its the meta"

I guess DE finally gave banshee a niche? her damage buff stacks on liches and makes them cheese mode! they die in split seconds where other frame damage buffs won't stick or don't scale enough. so forget what DE was saying about the "magnetic meta" just bring a banshee and don't even have to mod your weapons efficiently and liches die in nanoseconds!

but anyway my question is will de finally have todo something about her kit? or will they let it be easy mode banshee lich hunting meta ?

2 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, _Anise_ said:

So I been taking her into public lich hunts because being squish won't matter so much if there are other people for the enemies to attack, joined a group of banshee's, I express my surprise at seeing not only one but several actually finally being used and am responded with "its the meta"

I guess DE finally gave banshee a niche? her damage buff stacks on liches and makes them cheese mode! they die in split seconds where other frame damage buffs won't stick or don't scale enough. so forget what DE was saying about the "magnetic meta" just bring a banshee and don't even have to mod your weapons efficiently and liches die in nanoseconds!

but anyway my question is will de finally have todo something about her kit? or will they let it be easy mode banshee lich hunting meta ?

there's actually several frames that are fairly effective. I use Nyx personally, psychic bolts strips defenses quickly at umm I think only 130% power. And if you use the assimilate augment you are invincible, and can just use your operator to move around. I have figured out what I want to subsume her 1 with though, could be roar or dispensary or something else useful. Not Sure.

Archived