Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Softlocked "The Limbo Theorem" Quest

-Waxolotl-

I made a post about this a couple months back but didn't get any help, so I'm gonna try again.

I've had this issue for a couple years and just decided to ignoring it, but now it's beginning to bug me because it's the only quest I haven't completed.

20210422170304_1.jpg

The quest says that I've obtained the Neuroptics blueprint and wants me to craft it, but when I check the foundry or look in my inventory no blueprint can be found.

20210422170337_1.jpg

I also went and checked the mission nodes and they aren't displaying any quest missions either.

20210422170750_1.jpg

20210422170358_1.jpg

20210422170756_1.jpg

I can't even get the blueprints from Cephalon Simaris because you have to finish the quest first.

(also found out non-prime warframe blueprint aren't tradable, so I can't just get it from someone else)

I'd prefer not spending platinum on a frame that I could easily get for free.

I'm going to bump this hoping it gets attention from someone at DE, this is not an issue that can be solved by players. There is no way to get my hands on another Limbo Neuroptics blueprint since I've already done the mission to get the blueprint therefore I can't replay it, I just want to complete this quest.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived