Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Profit-Taker] Pylons landing on top of each other prevent the bounty from completing

Iterniam

In Profit-Taker phase 4, if a pylon lands on top of another pylon (shown below), the bounty becomes impossible to complete.
Profit-Taker can be killed as normal, but the bounty pop-up will never appear nor will its rewards be distributed.

xCE3yXP.png

I've attached two runs that were affected by this bug:

To my surprise, pylon stacking is not the only scenario where the bounty bugs out.
I just had a run where the mission objective didn't change to "Destroy the pylons" during the second pylon phase:

Because I couldn't find anything out of the ordinary, I checked the logs. The only abnormality was the absence of these two lines, indicating that something indeed went wrong during the second pylon phase:

Script [Info]: CamperHeistOrbFight.lua: Landscape - New State: 7 for /Lotus/Types/Gameplay/Venus/Encounters/Heists/CamperHeistOrbFight, was 6
Script [Info]: CamperHeistOrbFight.lua: Orb Fight - Starting final attack Orb phase

• 3 weeks later...

Just yesterday I came across the same bug, and it's the 2nd time happening to me so far. 

I shot the first pylon even before the third pylon landed on the first pylon in the second pylon phase, so you probably don't see pylons stacking on top of each other, but the position they land is at the same spot. In the end you can see that the bounty hasn't completed.

Archived