Which sniper should I use myRifle Rivens on?

sauceyboii11

Question

I have a rifle riven and a normal vulkar...

I was wondering if I should use it for my vulkar or wait until I get rubico prime and use it on my rubico prime?

I am currently MR8 and slowly ranking up my MR.

5 answers to this question

Rivens don't work like that, you put them on weapons to unveil them, but the weapon they are for is random, regardless of the weapon you used to unveil them. Basically which weapon you unlock it with makes no difference, you're always gonna get a riven for a random weapon of that type.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Am_Sha3gar said:

Rivens don't work like that, you put them on weapons to unveil them, but the weapon they are for is random, regardless of the weapon you used to unveil them. Basically which weapon you unlock it with makes no difference, you're always gonna get a riven for a random weapon of that type.

Thanks for explaining, now I will just buy a riven for the weapons that I will be using frequently.

Snipers don't really work well indoor because you need to zoom to use the bonus. But if you are deciding about which sniper, you can go wiki to look up weapons list and choose your own. Try paying attention to damage type, crit chance/dmg, recoil, combo, and bonus type.

Don't waste money on expensive riven, it's really not worth it. All snipers works but rubico most popular because crit bonus when zoom.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Godmode_Ash said:

Snipers don't really work well indoor because you need to zoom to use the bonus. But if you are deciding about which sniper, you can go wiki to look up weapons list and choose your own. Try paying attention to damage type, crit chance/dmg, recoil, combo, and bonus type.

Don't waste money on expensive riven, it's really not worth it. All snipers works but rubico most popular because crit bonus when zoom.

Yeah I was actually gonna buy a trash riven if I need 1 for general stuff.

But thanks for the heads up.

I was actually decided to get a riven to make it easier for eidolon hunts.

Edited by sauceyboii11