Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix 30.5.4

[DE]Rebecca

20 minutes ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Still no fixes for the Galvanized Status mods. Priorities, DE!

Don't worry they'll happily take the time to nerf things, but fixing bugs that negatively affect the players? Naw fam that can wait we might get to it three months later 😀

14 minutes ago, T-Shark69 said:

OMG NO NO NO YOU GUYS GOT IT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!!
Normal Grattler does double the damage now, are you kidding me?!!

CZxAg7E.png

Exacly, for some reason from all archguns the kuva gratller is the only one that does less damage on the ground, and this suposed fix did nothing, it was already released with 50/155 damage

It                                                 fixes                                                       It

rG3dsTb.jpeg           -->           lfByIYB.jpg

Good patch 🤪

39 minutes ago, T-Shark69 said:

OMG NO NO NO YOU GUYS GOT IT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!!
Normal Grattler does double the damage now, are you kidding me?!!

CZxAg7E.png

Seriously why did they even nerfed the Kuva grattler

36 minutes ago, Casardis said:

Thanks for this hotfix!

I assume fixes for Galvanized Status mods will be post-Tennocon?

well considering they have butterflies in their stomachs right now id say yeah. Lets wish em a good luck for tenno con so they can get back to the fixing with a peaceful mind. :3

27 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Normalized the Kuva Grattler Arch Gun stats with Heavy Weapon as intended and exposed said stats in the Arsenal:

• Impact Damage from 100 to 50

• Area-of-effect Damage from 205 to 155

Grattler and Kuva Grattler's punching through bug needs to be fixed. I just updated the game to apply the hotfix and after test I found it's still there.
Here is the detail link:

Here is the test result just now after the hotfix, as you can see, Kuva Grattler is still punching through enemies.
Punch.png

8 minutes ago, SuperBernas99 said:

Exacly, for some reason from all archguns the kuva gratller is the only one that does less damage on the ground, and this suposed fix did nothing, it was already released with 50/155 damage

Actually in game it had 100/155 damage. I assumed the AOE was bugged and it did less damage than it should, but this turned out worse case scenario.

With a 60% element, you do about 7% damage per shot extra compared to the normal Grattler. It's a waste of 5 forma and hours of grind at this point.

14 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed friendly AI not being able to use the Tenet Envoy. 

Warframe specters generated from Equinox’s DUALITY, Wukong’s Celestial Twin and Excalibur UMBRA can't shoot when using Kuva Ogris, it's been there since this weapon came out. And I‘ve reported this, hoping it can get fixed. Here is the link:

"Fixed the Tenet Grigori’s disc not being destroyed on client." already?? You guys are fast. Not that is was useful anyway. The disc moves at slug speed to do any damage anyway. But operator void bullet attractor causing self damage is still present as always.

QEEh4VB.jpg

11 minutes ago, Orakan said:

I am feeling like no one is working on quality assurance section in DE.  Seriously why did they even nerfed the Kuva grattler

This is a good guess, if the whole 'we never intended Marked for Death to do more damage than the target's health even though that would have literally taken five minutes to test it's not like we made that up as an excuse to nerf it or anything' episode.

53 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed friendly AI not being able to use the Tenet Envoy. 

Galvanized Mods and Weapon Arcanes such as Merciless don’t work to those AIs including Railjack crews and my warframe specters of Equinox’s DUALITY, Wukong’s Celestial Twin and Excalibur UMBRA.  That's not reasonable and needs to be fixed.

Can we please get this old bug fixed, it's very distracting while playing, it happens whether I have weapon skins active or not in Railjack. :( 

While holding a Primary in Railjack missions.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett 

While holding a Pistol in Railjack missions. 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett 

Aiming down the sights of a pistol and having the handle in my view is annoying, it's taking away from the game play when you have trouble aiming and hacking consoles when the melee weapon gets in the way of my view. :sad:

It only happens in Railjack now since I changed my holster to a Greatsword as advised by @[DE]Momaw which fixed the problem in the normal Star Chart, it seems Railjack didn't get the memo.

We need old Railjack bugs fixed, trouble aiming and hacking consoles when melee weapon gets in the way of your view.

Thank you for the hotfix, keep up the great job, but please fix old bugs. ^

##############################################
Sentinel Survivability

Sentinel Survivability Buff, please DE you keep adding new and more powerful enemies that can zap our Sentinels in one shot just about, even with Primed Regen on it, dead outright in the first few minutes into some high missions, especially horrid on high Corpus missions.

We need our Sentinel mods like our Companion mods made into Link mods so we can at least make them hopefully survive longer than 3 minutes into a 10 minute mission.

Warframe abilities and other healing methods that heal Warframes should also heal the Sentinels, it feels like you just don't care, yet you keep releasing new Sentinels that are just as bad as the old ones.

Not all of us want to run around with a Demios pet that cannot die outright and respawns over your head.

To add the new Corpus Lich hound just fried my sentinel in one shot, come on DE give the Sentinels some love.

Can we please have an option for our Orbiters A B C for appearance like Warframes have that way we can switch between appearances.

Kill it With Fire Challenge is still busted, DE can you look at it please, I want to complete my last Challenge and have 208/208 UPDATE THIS CHALLENGE IS NOW WORKING

Soaktron Rifle Skin for all rifles please, at the moment it can only go on a select few.

A fix for Kuva Lich Murmurs please they take forever to get, why? should be faster than it is considering we then have to fight them in a final battle like the Sisters, the Sisters murmurs are way faster to get than a Kuva Lich.

Thank you for the hotfix, keep up the great job.

1 hour ago, SmokinDice said:

phew! luckily you fix the buggy things that are overperforming so quickly!

would be a shame to fix the buggy things that dont work at all, like yareli, kuva hek not beeing a hek, yareli, CO weapons mods not working on all guns.. oh and yareli..

thank god the real problems are solved!

You do know that the Vaykor Hek can't use the augment either, right?

Archived