Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix 30.5.4

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, ElecDeathblade said:

Ok, but when are you going to buff Yareli significantly? She's in a deplorable state.

+1. I tried to like her, I really did. But she just doesn't have synergy with any of her skills. I can slap roar and be done with it but it doesn't fix the core problem

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Fixed a Traded Sister (therefore Converted) not starting at the expecting Star Chart node. 

•  

Haven't traded a sister but doesn't the traded sister spawn on a higher level planet thus making matchmaking matches more likely for those planets since it would be more populated? Which made me think that this was an intended and not one that was likely to get bug fixed at a later date.

Is the Exodia Contagion description going to be updated with its change?

On 2021-07-09 at 8:12 AM, XHADgaming said:
On 2021-07-09 at 8:07 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Missed change:

• In Update 30.5, a restriction was added to the Exodia Contagion Arcane for Zaws, where it can only activate once while you remain in the air. To use Contagion again you must touch the ground.

Can this be added to its description to not cause any further confusion, thank you.

Just now, DLOArceus said:

You do know that the Vaykor Hek can't use the augment either, right?

thats for an entire diffrent reason though, explained in detail by DE themself long ago. And it is because of those sindicate effects.

Steel Meridian weapons and mods come with the "justice" effect for example. and their logic here was that you can never have two instances of this justice effect on the same weapon. since the vaykor hek comes with innante justice effect, you cant use the scattered justice mod on it since it also comes with this justice effect.. and while this logic is stupid in a whole diffrent way, it is none the less an explaination.

which for the Kuva Hek there just is non other then they decided NOPE, for whatever reason. 

57 minutes ago, Orakan said:

Seriously why did they even nerfed the Kuva grattler

i bet they think the huge buff increase crit chance and status change (which is 2%), double magazine size plus 60% bonus element will compensate cut in half base damage, for a size grade weapon (if not down grade)

there are still many problems about guns that weren't solved, these mods and arcanes only really help AoE weapons, as the condition "on kill" promotes getting as many kills as possible, we need equal non-conditional items that boost damage just as high for single target weapons like the latron prime.

36 minutes ago, Kushala_Doara said:

well considering they have butterflies in their stomachs right now id say yeah. Lets wish em a good luck for tenno con so they can get back to the fixing with a peaceful mind. :3

They have two weeks vacation after this. So any changes they are making will be here for a while.

3 minutes ago, DLOArceus said:

You do know that the Vaykor Hek can't use the augment either, right?

DE officially stated that Kuva Hek does not qualify for the augment. Although they shouldn't have named it the HEK, they should just have gone with Kuva [PH] or Kuva Generic Shotgun.

Also this moa skin needs some attention:

1 minute ago, SmokinDice said:

thats for an entire diffrent reason though, explained in detail by DE themself long ago. And it is because of those sindicate effects.

Steel Meridian weapons and mods come with the "justice" effect for example. and their logic here was that you can never have two instances of this justice effect on the same weapon. since the vaykor hek comes with innante justice effect, you cant use the scattered justice mod on it since it also comes with this justice effect.. and while this logic is stupid in a whole diffrent way, it is none the less an explaination.

which for the Kuva Hek there just is non other then they decided NOPE, for whatever reason. 

It was nothing to do with the Justice effect. What would happen at worst is that the innate Justice and the mod's Justice would combine to charge faster (just like, conversely, using unranked Syndi mods causes the effect to simply take longer to charge up.)

It was disallowed because the Vaykor Hek was already competent enough with its critical threat alternative and they didn't want it to be too overly-powerful by allowing it to have the huge Multishot advantage (or cheaper Multishot alternative to Hell's) as well, since it wouldn't have matched up with the other Syndicate weapons' power curve.

49 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed Headshots dealing double damage if it bleeds over from Shields to Health.

This bothers me on a fundamental level that it's so arbitrary but you still decided to make aiming even less rewarding in a patch where you want to encourage us to be aiming/using guns.

I'm expecting my first Tennocon!!😄

but, I still want an arcane slot in the exalted guns.

Or let the effect be shared between the secondary and the exalted gun.

Like other warframe arcanes.

Please...😔

1 hour ago, Deminisis said:

Thanks for the grattler change. Hope ground archguns get some galvanized love at some point.

Looking forward to Tennocon :community:

Appreantly you didn't get it. They nerfed the kuva grattler because kuva grattler has 2 percent more crit chance

1 minute ago, -MElHiOR- said:

Creeping Bullseye 

Cost 9

5 lvl

+200% Critical Chance

-20% Fire Rate

Primed Pistol Gambit

Cost 12

10 lvl

+187% Critiacl Chance

Any questions?

okay, use creeping bullseye then and deal more than 20% less overall damage.

if you dont realize the importance of fire rate and how much it multiplies ALL of your damage, then I cant help you. -20% fire rate is a huge downside

sure you ,might not need fire rate on all weapons, so now you have OPTIONS and build diversity to get more crit chance cheaper on guns that dont fire as fast in the first place.

do you really care if your modslot costs 5 or 6?

4 minutes ago, SmokinDice said:

and we all know how desperatly shotguns in general and especially the hek family need a nerf!

we?!?!
you must be playing another game and you're messing around with Warframe...
what you said doesn't make any sense...
just note that these shotguns aren't even used very much, only by starting players, when they're leveling up they!!!

unless you made this comment in an ironic way!

Thanks for the fixes. I was looking forward to the volt shield's bug fix.

One of the bug introduced with the update isn't fixed concerning plains of eidolons. Warframe or operator knockdowns even though the eidolon doesn't slam on the ground. Please fix this! I would also like to mention another bug but at the moment I am hopeless that this bug will ever get fixed. The bug is, aoe damage doesn't work on profit taker, if this is fixed, I can cover an extra element with a radial attack weapon. As a player who loves to play eidolons and profit-taker, these bugs are really annoying and stops me doing from my favorite missions. Really appreciated if these 2 bugs are fixed.

10 minutes ago, S0NGA said:

we?!?!
you must be playing another game and you're messing around with Warframe...
what you said doesn't make any sense...
just note that these shotguns aren't even used very much, only by starting players, when they're leveling up they!!!

unless you made this comment in an ironic way!

my friend, do you know what sarcasm is? so yes, it was a sarcastic comment, it was a follow up on a sarcastic comment I made earlier ^^

shotguns are (almost) all completely garbage right now. exceptions are Phantasm, Cedo for utility, maybe Phage maybe the new tenet plasmor(?) and thats all because they dont really work like normal shotguns.. and maybe Kuva Kohm if you can handle the ammo needs.

thats why it is mind blowing to me that anyone in their right mind would consider reducing the power of other bullet based shotguns intentionally when they do nothing right now..

this change WOULDN'T even help... it would just add less salt to the fleshwound thats already there...

Archived