Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix 30.5.4

[DE]Rebecca

33 минуты назад, SmokinDice сказал:

okay, use creeping bullseye then and deal more than 20% less overall damage.

if you dont realize the importance of fire rate and how much it multiplies ALL of your damage, then I cant help you. -20% fire rate is a huge downside

sure you ,might not need fire rate on all weapons, so now you have OPTIONS and build diversity to get more crit chance cheaper on guns that dont fire as fast in the first place.

do you really care if your modslot costs 5 or 6?

Its you, who dont get it. Creaping Bullseye much easier to obtain and lvl up, then primed pistol gambit. Btw primed pistol gambit is obtainable via Baro. And this mod costs 40920 endo and 1 976 436 creds. More of that creaping bullseye`s -fire rate can be avoided via Lethal Torrent on top of that adding additional +60% multishot. If you can`t in modding.

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Added 60% fall off to the Tenet Tetra Alt Fire area-of-effect as intended.

Probably the most unnecessary, unwanted and confusing nerf since Diriga accuracy assassination.

I'll restrain from too much salt, it's Tennocon day after all but... oof and yikes, DE  🙈

1 hour ago, Herr_Metzger said:

Buzlok is still broken, most of the homing bullets doesn't deal damage to enemies.

Yes, please!  By the way, one of the bugs if fixable by equipping Punch Through.  The other one I know of is caused by the beacon being activatable on friendly targets.

I've got one bug report here: 

melees sorta unerfed, tenet tetra nerfed as intended, kuva grattler nerfed as intended, tenet agendus just plain nerfed.

anyways when will merulina be able to equip kdrive mods? the kdrive frame might aswell be able to use kdrive mods right?

That's an overnerf on the Grattler IMO. It's DPS only 5-6% better than the regular while needing way more investment. So now you have a MR4 version which is cheap asf to make, or a 5 Forma Lich Weapon thats only 5% better....

Hahahahahahaaaaaa....when will scattered justice be usable on the kuva hek DE....just because of your “napkin math”says the kuva hek is more powerful than a base hek with scattered justice doesn’t mean we don’t still want the mod on the kuva hek....

I mean c’mon the tenet detron can use thermatic shells, the tenet flux rifle can use flux overdrive even though it’s a hitscan weapon unlike the normal flux rifle that’s a beam weapon, the Supra vandal can use its augment mod as well....so why can’t the kuva hek, this smells of hypocrisy DE

Overall the kuva hek for me is kind of underwhelming, after I picked it up and just used it as mastery fodder then just used the kuva zarr because it’s barrage mode is a better shotgun than the kuva hek...EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT EVEN A SHOTGUN

48 minutes ago, -MElHiOR- said:

Its you, who dont get it. Creaping Bullseye much easier to obtain and lvl up, then primed pistol gambit. Btw primed pistol gambit is obtainable via Baro. And this mod costs 40920 endo and 1 976 436 creds. More of that creaping bullseye`s -fire rate can be avoided via Lethal Torrent on top of that adding additional +60% multishot. If you can`t in modding.

and prime pistol gambit is better in most cases. so I dont see the issue. sorry friend. I mean if you dont like it, you should be happy that bullseye got buffed so much, its a great mod now, still worse that primed pistol gambit, BUT a great cheap alternative. AND better on SOME guns yes, which is nice to have diversity is it not?

13 минут назад, SmokinDice сказал:

and prime pistol gambit is MUCH better in most cases. so I dont see the issue. sorry friend. I mean if you dont like it, you should be happy that bullseye got buffed so much, its a great mod now, still worse that primed pistol gambit, BUT a great cheap alternative. AND better on SOME guns yes, which is nice to have diversity is it not?

No its garbage in all directions. Theres no issues to make Primed Pistol Gambit 20% critical chance per level, like original Pistol Gambit. And still Creaping Bullseye have place to use in cases when player wants to get lower fire rate.

Hunter munitions is still bugged tested in steel path Void mission 1 hour run with Kuva tonkor.

I did not used any arcanes or abilities that can affect the damage.

Consistency of procs is much lower and often drops to around 10-15% instead of 30%.

Damage of the Bleed dot applied by Hunter munition is all over the place and it often does not reflect the damage of the weapon and level of the crit in fact I do not think orange and red crits where increasing the damage of the bleed dots on acolytes at all it was always 1477 witch is fraction of what it should be.

Multiple times I shot kuva tonkor projectile at the feet of Corrupted heavy gunner and first 2-3-4 shots do not applied any bleed dot and than next shot applied dot that deals 2k damage and that enemy was affected by 10 viral stacks.

That was with [galvanized chamber] fully stacked so multi shot of 3.9 and base damage without multishot of 4.5k and 5.5 crit multiplayer

Some of the times every thing feels ok but than every thing degrades and weapons no longer work as they should and sometimes maximum AOE fall of applies to the enemy that received direct hit or projectile exploded 1m away from it.

Guys this entire update was supposed to bring back guns to level 4k++ steel path but bleed from hunter munitions is the only thing that works, so when it stops working we have nothing no primary no secondary weapons that can be used as primary damage source and no modding system because we build only for one thing (restore old corrosive, blast and gas please).

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Normalized the Kuva Grattler Arch Gun stats with Heavy Weapon as intended and exposed said stats in the Arsenal:

• Impact Damage from 100 to 50

• Area-of-effect Damage from 205 to 155Removed Headshot Damage bonus on the Tenet Agendus projectile.

Whats the point? it wasnt OP and no one is using Grattler anyway, now kuva one is weaker than the regular. Meanwhile there are plenty of OP weapons that never get balance pass.

Galvanized status mods are still non-functional on projectiles.

Archived