Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix 30.5.4

How was grattler , tenet melee and tenet tetra nerfs priority when MULTIPLE things are broken for a long time as shown in this whole thread, what are you afraid of , players having fun using overperforming items which you havent compiled enough data through player usage to apply said nerfs?

• Like 15

1 hour ago, p_silveira said:

RIP, I was loving that weapon.

Why are they nerfing a weapon that very few players have because is so hard to farm? Why are they doing things like this , please be more respectful towards player´s  time investment .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ConanThLibrarian said:

Damage of the Bleed dot applied by Hunter munition is all over the place and it often does not reflect the damage of the weapon and level of the crit in fact I do not think orange and red crits where increasing the damage of the bleed dots on acolytes at all it was always 1477 witch is fraction of what it should be.

Hunter Munitions works fine for me, of note is that Acolytes have a DPS cap, resulting in doing fixed damage per weapon relative to it's attack speed. DoT does, according to my tests, the same damage per second as a noncritical hit against them.

9 minutes ago, Chakravikari said:

so what is the reason for making the kuva grattler WORSE than the default one?

According to some quick napkin math it was overpowered so we have to nerf it. Please provide scientific reasoning and we may consider making it an actual usable weapon. Thank you for your feedback Tenno.

• Like 2

I have a few questions:
1) Can you decrease the damage resistance, and the damage they do to them? Also can you decrease Kuva Lich Murmurs?
2) Can you do a rework of the Eidolons, and the farming of Kuva and Focus?
3) Rework on Warframes, like Hydroid and Yareli? They do no harm, and they do not resist.
4) What's new for Cross-Save / Cross-Play?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed inability to Chat Link Corrupted Holokeys. 

This will make lives easier, no need to go deep into inventory menu or visiting Glast just to count them.

49 minutes ago, TakasuNight said:

I have a few questions:

3) Rework on Warframes, like Hydroid and Yareli? They do no harm, and they do not resist.

Pablo just said on the stream that "no reworks are planned", they only focus on making new stuff and dont think it's worth the time going back fixing old.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed Yareli getting knocked off Merulina even when Primed Sure Footed is equipped.

Hitting 2 health with Quick Thinking STILL knocks Yareli off of Merulina, even with Primed Sure Footed.

This needs to be fixed NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

• Like 2

il y a 3 minutes, GreyEnneract a dit :

Hitting 2 health with Quick Thinking STILL knocks Yareli off of Merulina, even with Primed Sure Footed.

This needs to be fixed NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

If I remember well Quick Thinking's knockback is never cancelled by Prime Sure Footed, even on foot and with other frames.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Nharilys said:

If I remember well Quick Thinking's knockback is never cancelled by Prime Sure Footed, even on foot and with other frames.

And yet Nezha doesn't lose his Warding Halo protection entirely just from proc'ing Quick Thinking either.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Normalized the Kuva Grattler Arch Gun stats with Heavy Weapon as intended and exposed said stats in the Arsenal:

• Impact Damage from 100 to 50

• Area-of-effect Damage from 205 to 155

So...you took a weapon that was already a sidegrade at best(and flat out inferior if you had a halfway decent riven) and made it even worse?  Can I get a refund on the potato, forma, and gravimag I wasted on this turd?

• Like 3

9 hours ago, AntawnMary said:

Corpus Larva still not showing the weapon after Granum Void onslaught, even if I stay for 30s near it.

The Treasurer prevents you from seeing the weapon while they're on the field. Make sure you kill the Treasurer first before going after the Candidate. (At least until the bug is fixed).

8 hours ago, SmokinDice said:

my friend, do you know what sarcasm is? so yes, it was a sarcastic comment...

heheheheheheheheeeee....  nice!
you now have my full attention.  ;)

7 hours ago, Monolake said:

Pablo just said on the stream that "no reworks are planned", they only focus on making new stuff and dont think it's worth the time going back fixing old.

I think/hope he meant that with the exception of newly released frames, since they basically always need some love right out of the gate.

I'm looking at you, Xaku....

• Like 2