Jump to content

Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix 30.5.4


Recommended Posts

Their is no way what you guys did to the grattler was intentional, absolutely not.

 

they had to have gotten it backwards, the space stats where supposed to be it's heavy stats, not the other way around. how does this happen? does nobody double check anything?

  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, GreyEnneract said:

Hitting 2 health with Quick Thinking STILL knocks Yareli off of Merulina, even with Primed Sure Footed.

This needs to be fixed NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

2 HP has also been long bugged with Operators. Even with full shields or with Quick Thinking and plenty of energy, they get sent back to frame. Issues are probably related and should be fixed together.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So....  I don't even know where to begin.

 

Let's start with the one positive....the Tetra ate a nerf.  Great.  It only took about a week...but at least it wasn't something that took a lot longer.

I'm not counting it as positive, but indifferent, that you awarded us the things you promised...but couldn't deliver on because of the eternal "technical issues."

 

 

Now, let's talk about the event.  I don't care.  It's funny that you showed 2019...then rolled it to 2021.  My best is 2021 launch, 2022 first quarter stability, 2022 late first half for most of the features to not be jank.  Thus, not a lot of care.

 

Finally, let's talk content.  The Kuva Grattler is....wtf?  I got the thing, and it was underwhelming.  Fine.  You then patched it.  What?  The grattler has less reload time (2.0 instead of 2.5), more damage of all types (100 versus 50), and fires faster (6.25 versus 5.55).  The three benefits are doubling the ammo in the magazine (30 versus 60), 2% crit chance, and 2% status chance.  Even if we allow for +60% elemental damage, that's 80 damage at a maximum rather than 100.  Did someone at DE get the numbers backwards, or is it considered an improvement to simply have to reload less...?  Oh, but the stats in archwing give it an extra 0.1 to a lofty 2.1 crit multiplier.

Please fix....because this is the first Kuva weapon which is literally impossible to see as anything but a downgrade.

 

 

Between releasing a broken gunblade, nerfing two weapons, making one of those nerfs so harsh that the kuva version is literal garbage compared to the standard, and promising cross play as a feature...in development...with no expected date...demonstrated on a phone... I just can't help but think you've arrived to the party two weeks late.  In your hands are moldy vegetables, and you want your consumers to thank you for this.  Yeah....given the chance I'm shanking space mom just for the catharsis of not having to pretend that it's funny anymore.

  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-07-17 at 2:58 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Added 60% fall off to the Tenet Tetra Alt Fire area-of-effect as intended.

Well, now that you nerfed... eeeh fixed it.

How about 2 grenades per magazine, 40 ammo per grenade instead of 80?

 

ps. damn, so many nerfs in one hotfix, this is a new record.

Edited by RAZORLIGHT
  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-07-17 at 3:09 PM, -SilverWolfPrime- said:

Buffing the stats of the Ambassador

its worse then just that they need to look into the buff they did the change to the mag from 88 to 96 did nothing for the alt fire and made it worse in ammo it not uses more ammo then 44 if u shot it with more then 44 after one shot from 96 to 44 and when u use a tainted mag at rank 6 (gives u 136 ammo) u spend more ammo per shot and after 2 shots u are at 40 this is just wrong when u still have 2 shots with the alt fire when u use more ammo then needed for u to shot 3 times its a bug still there and never seen anyone use it but me so i guess its just me that see it but its a big deal for now i use it still (like the opticor like alt fire still just wish it was competitive without a super strong riven) but i want to see it god damit love the weapons look and feel just want to use the alt fire more

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did one of the new hotfixes get rid of a bunch of dupe protection? Or was it never added?

I got the tenet flux rifle, cycron, DDiplos and Envoy from the sisters so far. Today I tried to seed a new sister [phrasing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ] with a new weapon.
Five times so far.
And this is what I (would have) got(ten). Cycron, Cycron, Envoy, Cycron, Flux Rifle.

Is there like a rotation, like with Glast's tenet melee shop?

Or is it just BS, like me also trying to get a Saryn systems from Kela and getting 8 neuroptics and 7 chassis instead?

halp?

Edited by hyperkayak
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-07-17 at 8:58 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Fixed the Tenet Grigori’s disc not being destroyed on client. 

So you fixed this rather niche issue but not the constantly broken hitbox on the heavy attack itself? 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Megan and whoever will listen, please payout for a system you created.

You stated in the Tennocon Stream you were not Extending this Nightwave cap like you have done in every other Nightwave, 150000+ Nightwave standing so far I've worked out by the challenge rewards you now are not giving myself for playing your Nightwave DE.

I reached the cap a long time ago by only doing the challenges you set for us the players, you have extended the Nightwave cap in the past why not this time? to bad if I want to buy items in the Cred Offerings and it exceeds what I have in reserve.

It's not like we can farm extra Standing, I'm very disappointed in how you have run this current Nightwave, if you're just going to turn around and ignore players who play your game every day, I hope for future Nightwaves you take into consideration of your serious player base and not just casuals.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, hyperkayak said:

Did one of the new hotfixes get rid of a bunch of dupe protection? Or was it never added?

I got the tenet flux rifle, cycron, DDiplos and Envoy from the sisters so far. Today I tried to seed a new sister [phrasing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ] with a new weapon.
Five times so far.
And this is what I (would have) got(ten). Cycron, Cycron, Envoy, Cycron, Flux Rifle.

Is there like a rotation, like with Glast's tenet melee shop?

Or is it just BS, like me also trying to get a Saryn systems from Kela and getting 8 neuroptics and 7 chassis instead?

halp?

Getting a dupe of a weapon is intended, as a previous patch meant you'd have to get a different weapon after kill/converting your current lich, which meant that if you wanted to farm just one weapon, you couldn't.

Problem is the Sisters don't have enough weapon variety at the moment the facilitate a decent spread of drops, with the way the RNG works (for anything in the game related to drop tables), it's not capped at a certain number of bad tries, meaning theoretically you can go on forever getting the same weapon twice, which isn't the case as you said yourself, so it seems to me it's working as intended.

There is no rotation, it's an equal% chance of getting any one weapon (which is around 5% for liches) 

Kela drops though, I can relate to that, I had to do about 36 or so runs before I got a single Systems drop (which has a near 1% chance of happening, most players are to be in and out in around 14 attempts), so consider yourself lucky I guess.

There's two ways to "fix" the sisters drop:

- Add more tenet weapons to the pool to add variety and less chance of getting the same weapon a buncha times in a row

- Add back the system that meant you only get different drops from killing/converting your sister

Edited by DarknessNightshade
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

i was operator dashing on Jupiter tile set over the open bit to the clouds and hit a no player access area. long story short i was teleported inside the locked the puzzle room.

the tenet diplos head shot perk dosent count to the head shot riven clear.

also technically merulina is an ability, BUT. i want to use fishing spears, also. seems like a bug to me LOL :p

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, DarknessNightshade said:

Kela drops though, I can relate to that, I had to do about 36 or so runs before I got a single Systems drop (which has a near 1% chance of happening, most players are to be in and out in around 14 attempts), so consider yourself lucky I guess.

 

Never said I got the systems. :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Tenet Flux Rifle sometimes forces other programs like discord in front of Warframe, but only for half a second and the program stays black. No idea how to recreate this specific bug, since a friend of mine experienced this as well. Happens only after Granum Void.

Also sometimes squads get disbanded for no reason. Happened 4-5 times to us today that the entire crew got kicked out of squad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-07-18 at 4:04 PM, master_of_destiny said:

So....  I don't even know where to begin.

 

Let's start with the one positive....the Tetra ate a nerf.  Great.  It only took about a week...but at least it wasn't something that took a lot longer.

I'm not counting it as positive, but indifferent, that you awarded us the things you promised...but couldn't deliver on because of the eternal "technical issues."

 

 

Now, let's talk about the event.  I don't care.  It's funny that you showed 2019...then rolled it to 2021.  My best is 2021 launch, 2022 first quarter stability, 2022 late first half for most of the features to not be jank.  Thus, not a lot of care.

 

Finally, let's talk content.  The Kuva Grattler is....wtf?  I got the thing, and it was underwhelming.  Fine.  You then patched it.  What?  The grattler has less reload time (2.0 instead of 2.5), more damage of all types (100 versus 50), and fires faster (6.25 versus 5.55).  The three benefits are doubling the ammo in the magazine (30 versus 60), 2% crit chance, and 2% status chance.  Even if we allow for +60% elemental damage, that's 80 damage at a maximum rather than 100.  Did someone at DE get the numbers backwards, or is it considered an improvement to simply have to reload less...?  Oh, but the stats in archwing give it an extra 0.1 to a lofty 2.1 crit multiplier.

Please fix....because this is the first Kuva weapon which is literally impossible to see as anything but a downgrade.

 

 

Between releasing a broken gunblade, nerfing two weapons, making one of those nerfs so harsh that the kuva version is literal garbage compared to the standard, and promising cross play as a feature...in development...with no expected date...demonstrated on a phone... I just can't help but think you've arrived to the party two weeks late.  In your hands are moldy vegetables, and you want your consumers to thank you for this.  Yeah....given the chance I'm shanking space mom just for the catharsis of not having to pretend that it's funny anymore.

Lol..your end remarks..

 

On 2021-07-19 at 5:40 AM, Slayer-. said:

@[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Megan and whoever will listen, please payout for a system you created.

You stated in the Tennocon Stream you were not Extending this Nightwave cap like you have done in every other Nightwave, 150000+ Nightwave standing so far I've worked out by the challenge rewards you now are not giving myself for playing your Nightwave DE.

I reached the cap a long time ago by only doing the challenges you set for us the players, you have extended the Nightwave cap in the past why not this time? to bad if I want to buy items in the Cred Offerings and it exceeds what I have in reserve.

It's not like we can farm extra Standing, I'm very disappointed in how you have run this current Nightwave, if you're just going to turn around and ignore players who play your game every day, I hope for future Nightwaves you take into consideration of your serious player base and not just casuals.

You play a lot and sound mature...do they hear us?

 

On 2021-07-17 at 2:07 PM, o0Despair0o said:

As someone who bought the gun with plat:

 

You're not missing out.

It's a dakka dispenser but the damage output is sad at best.

Thank I'll probably have to buy it but I'll make it my last

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

On 2021-07-19 at 2:40 PM, Slayer-. said:

@[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Megan and whoever will listen, please payout for a system you created.

You stated in the Tennocon Stream you were not Extending this Nightwave cap like you have done in every other Nightwave, 150000+ Nightwave standing so far I've worked out by the challenge rewards you now are not giving myself for playing your Nightwave DE.

I reached the cap a long time ago by only doing the challenges you set for us the players, you have extended the Nightwave cap in the past why not this time? to bad if I want to buy items in the Cred Offerings and it exceeds what I have in reserve.

It's not like we can farm extra Standing, I'm very disappointed in how you have run this current Nightwave, if you're just going to turn around and ignore players who play your game every day, I hope for future Nightwaves you take into consideration of your serious player base and not just casuals.

 

24 minutes ago, Owlinaz said:

You play a lot and sound mature...do they hear us?

Yes I do play a lot, yes I'm old and most times mature, SeMz4.gif nope they don't hear us. 😱

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

 

 

Yes I do play a lot, yes I'm old and most times mature, SeMz4.gif nope they don't hear us. 😱

 

While I don't disagree...I do want to modify this statement a bit to make it more complete.

 

1) If they are listening, they stopped communicating with us a long time ago.  They now communicate at us.

  • Go back into the dev streams, and watch the earliest ones.  Huge swathes of player feedback and interaction.
  • Watch a recent dev stream.  The claim is too much feedback...but then you see that what feedback is acknowledged is cherry picked.
  • I'm not sure about everyone, but what I have seen is that less of the design council engagement exists.  This covenant that players had a voice has been supplanted over time, and now finds itself relegated to mods...if DE decides that they get to vote on them and if they like the feedback.   

2) If they are listening to feedback, it is inconsistent what feedback is being engaged with.  

  • "Universal Medallions" are not universal...and other insanity.
  • A wiki page listing their promised features...and some are years old.
  • When certain changes happen it's not because of logic or reason.  What can be cited is a single tweet...so instead of a huge well of feedback you can get what you want, assuming that the developer also wants it.

3) If they choose to engage with players it seems like it's only after engaging in communication at us badly.

  • See: the recent mess of feedback leading up to Sisters of Parvos.
  • See: oh joy...kuva liches get duplicate item protection, but they forgot to include that with the sisters.
  • See: stealth inclusion of basically adaptation to liches and sisters.  This was claimed as a streamlining of the system...and served to extend it.  Somehow in the lexicon of DE streamlining (a process by which a complicated system is made simpler) now means the opposite of streamlining everywhere else.  I'd scratch my head, but the non-universal universal medallions were introduced long enough ago that I simply think DE translates English to French via google, hires a drunken French speaker to transcribe, and then uses the transcription in another google translation back to English.  That's the only way that you could so miserably fail at simple words...but it's a consistent at DE.

 

 

So...a lot less simple than initially stated.  I don't like the simpler version because it simply implies that DE doesn't care.  I believe they do.  I believe they're stuck between caring about the monetization, the fun of the game, and the lack of understanding about what players genuinely want.  The last items there and the monetization have over time become muddied...so DE is making decision to appeal to a wider base instead of making current fans happy.  Fine....welcome to modern Bethesda.  Hard core RPGs aren't great for everyone.  That said, when Fallout and Elder Scrolls became interchangeable it removed a lot of the value of both.  DE is doing this to Warframe....as space ninjas killing mooks has become mediocre fishing, mediocre animal capture, bad vehicles, and a litany of other non-core items.

In this sense DE is not listening to its core players.  They're following the market....and mistaking this for engagement.  I get it...even if it pains me.

That said, there is nuance.  It's not DE being spiteful or mean.   It's avarice to some extent, but not entirely.  I can only state that after all of this I have to love or hate for them.  You shouldn't either.  Play the game until it isn't worth playing.  Pay if you believe that they've earned it.  You not paying is what will drive change.  The volume of communication DE engages with is too small to ever hope you'll have your voice heard, but money talks.

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 минуту назад, Sahardoom сказал:

 

Update failed!
The content servers are temporarily unavailable.
The update will be restarted shortly...


Was there some update right now, game just dumped me...
TlwTN4F.jpg

same thing

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-07-17 at 6:58 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Today is the day, Tenno! TennoCon 2021 is here and is starting at 12:30 PM ET over at twitch.tv/warframe. One last hotfix here before we start the festivities and we’ll see you then.

 

Weapon Changes:

 

Changes:

  • Favourited friends now move to the top of the invite screen! 

  • Updated Yareli’s Sea Snares description to include the increase of 5 water globules.


 

Fixes:

  • Fixed accounts being unable to login if they had more than 1 vendor purchases with cooldowns expiring in the same login.

  • Fixed functionality loss when clicking through Ergo Glast’s Tenet Offerings too quickly. 

  • Fixed Headshots dealing double damage if it bleeds over from Shields to Health.

  • Fixed Hounds giving only 100 Mastery per level instead of 200 Mastery per level. 

  • Fixed a Traded Sister (therefore Converted) not starting at the expecting Star Chart node. 

  • Fixed Specters/Hounds not needing to be killed if a Host migration occured at the start of a Sister showdown Railjack mission.

  • Fixed the "Eliminate the Target" objective not updating after you’ve Vanquished or Converted your Kuva Lich until you kill a Thrall.

  • Fixed receiving unsellable duplicates of Sister Ephemeras that created Inventory clutter with no way to remove.

    • In a future Hotfix Sister Ephemera duplicates will be removed from Inventories - Spring cleaning!

  • Fixed Grineer Arc Traps not dealing damage when Yareli is on Merulina.

  • Fixed Mods or Energy pickups being Vacuumed not being picked up if Yareli’s Merulina was cast at a precise moment.

  • Fixed inability to start a K-Drive race while on Yareli’s Merulina. 

  • Fixed cases of Pistol projectiles going the wrong way when fired on a K-Drive.

  • Fixed Transferring to the Operator while standing beside Volt’s Electric Shield resulting in auto picking up the Shield.

  • Fixed Kuva Lich/Sister Vanquished rewards lingering in the End of Mission screen for missions played after the successful showdown.

  • Fixed inability to Chat Link Corrupted Holokeys. 

  • Fixed the Hexis Left Arm Plate not aligning properly on Gara Prime. 

  • Fixed another case of the new Syndicate Emotes looking weird on Operators.

  • Fixed “Available Sessions” window showing Legendary Rank 1 players as MR31.

  • Fixed Hovering over a player that is Mastery Rank Legendary 1 in the Trade screen stating Mastery Rank 31.

  • Fixed Railjack Crew members playing erroneous transmissions.

  • Fixed the Falcor quick throw losing velocity when hitting anything. 

  • Fixed friendly AI not being able to use the Tenet Envoy. 

  • Fixed the Tenet Grigori’s disc not being destroyed on client. 

  • Fixed issues with Yareli’s Noggle missing some attachments. 

  • Fixed Lavos and Hildryn being able to roll Energy-based Helminth Invigorations. 

  • Fixed Venari being unable to Heal players properly. 

  • Fixed Corpus Security Nodes having too much health after a Host Migration.

  • Fixed the Railjack ‘Kill Commander’ objective not updating after being killed. 

  • Fixed the Kompressa’s disarmed model being the Stug. 

  • Fixed an issue with K-Drive stats showing red when it should in-fact show green as a positive change (Jump Charge).

  • Fixed inability to change The Arbiters of Hexis Chest Plate Energy colours.

  • Fixed certain Glyphs not tinting with player UI themes in the Squad icon menu. 

  • Fixed the opened Map disappearing quickly after opening it in Captura.

  • Fixed a script error when casting Khora’s Venari ability.

  • Fixed a script error when using the Archwing Slingshot. 

  • Fixed the Foundry trying to start or claim jobs twice even though you only pressed the button once.

  • Fixed Yareli getting knocked off Merulina even when Primed Sure Footed is equipped.

 

thank you, i can finally finnish my Sister of Parvos

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-07-17 at 7:59 AM, Deminisis said:

Thanks for the grattler change. Nevermind its a nerf.... Hope ground archguns get some galvanized love at some point.

Looking forward to Tennocon :community:

It was needed, even after the nerf snd the sabot rounds it’s ridiculous 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...