Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix #4

Today is the day, Tenno! TennoCon 2021 is here and we’ve got one last hotfix here before we start the festivities.

This hotfix underwent the cert process to fix some issues that required code fixes - meaning that it will appear and download as an update! Be sure to grab the download early before TennoCon 2021 starts at 12:30 PM ET over at twitch.tv/warframe.

Weapon Changes:

Changes:

• Favourited friends now move to the top of the invite screen! 
  • Updated Yareli’s Sea Snares description to include the increase of 5 water globules.

Fixes:

• Fixed accounts being unable to login if they had more than 1 vendor purchases with cooldowns expiring in the same login.
  • Fixed functionality loss when clicking through Ergo Glast’s Tenet Offerings too quickly. 
  • Fixed Hounds giving only 100 Mastery per level instead of 200 Mastery per level. 
  • Fixed a Traded Sister (therefore Converted) not starting at the expecting Star Chart node. 
  • Fixed Specters/Hounds not needing to be killed if a Host migration occured at the start of a Sister showdown Railjack mission.
  • Fixed the "Eliminate the Target" objective not updating after you’ve Vanquished or Converted your Kuva Lich until you kill a Thrall.
  • Fixed receiving unsellable duplicates of Sister Ephemeras that created Inventory clutter with no way to remove.
    • In a future Hotfix Sister Ephemera duplicates will be removed from Inventories - Spring cleaning!
  • Fixed Grineer Arc Traps not dealing damage when Yareli is on Merulina.
  • Fixed Mods or Energy pickups being Vacuumed not being picked up if Yareli’s Merulina was cast at a precise moment.
  • Fixed inability to start a K-Drive race while on Yareli’s Merulina. 
  • Fixed Transferring to the Operator while standing beside Volt’s Electric Shield resulting in auto picking up the Shield.
  • Fixed Kuva Lich/Sister Vanquished rewards lingering in the End of Mission screen for missions played after the successful showdown.
  • Fixed inability to Chat Link Corrupted Holokeys. 
  • Fixed the Hexis Left Arm Plate not aligning properly on Gara Prime. 
  • Fixed another case of the new Syndicate Emotes looking weird on Operators.
  • Fixed “Available Sessions” window showing Legendary Rank 1 players as MR31.
  • Fixed Hovering over a player that is Mastery Rank Legendary 1 in the Trade screen stating Mastery Rank 31.
  • Fixed Railjack Crew members playing erroneous transmissions.
  • Fixed the Falcor quick throw losing velocity when hitting anything. 
  • Fixed friendly AI not being able to use the Tenet Envoy. 
  • Fixed the Tenet Grigori’s disc not being destroyed on client. 
  • Fixed issues with Yareli’s Noggle missing some attachments. 
  • Fixed Venari being unable to Heal players properly. 
  • Fixed Corpus Security Nodes having too much health after a Host Migration.
  • Fixed the Railjack ‘Kill Commander’ objective not updating after being killed. 
  • Fixed the Kompressa’s disarmed model being the Stug. 
  • Fixed an issue with K-Drive stats showing red when it should in-fact show green as a positive change (Jump Charge).
  • Fixed inability to change The Arbiters of Hexis Chest Plate Energy colours.
  • Fixed certain Glyphs not tinting with player UI themes in the Squad icon menu. 
  • Fixed the opened Map disappearing quickly after opening it in Captura.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Khora’s Venari ability.
  • Fixed a script error when using the Archwing Slingshot. 
  • Fixed the Foundry trying to start or claim jobs twice even though you only pressed the button once.
  • Fixed Yareli getting knocked off Merulina even when Primed Sure Footed is equipped.

7 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

I for one

Think it was a Successful Experiment, that really helped to balance out the overpowered AoE effects of Melee to bring them more in-line with guns.

and I hope that you will choose to make it a permanent change in the future.

Okay, thank you, those were are bunch of really annoying issues being fixed, especially the clicking error at Ergos shop and the non-continuation of Railjack quests despite killing the boss.

I didn't notice that the hounds were only half the MR points, but well, I take the extra 9000.

About the Tenet Tetra and Agendus thing: I know these were unintended, but come on, these were fun, why not leave them in :P

Really? so no fixes and improvements to the Ambassador? 

I when up to 60 mints 5 times, then I went for 20m, I got the BP, then I go to take a look at it and the BP is not their, I check my inventory and I don't see it. I spent 6h trying to get this weapon just to find out that I didn`t get it THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED NOW, I WANT MY BP BACK.

Also the Ambassador weapon is tedious to farm for no reason, the parts are in railjack nodes where before you even get to do the survival you have to do a railjack objective first, then the parts are dropped in different locations and drop in rotation C so you have to wait 20, 40, 60 minits and the drop chance is low.

This is unnecessary grind for no reason and needs to change. Also the weapon with the secondary shot takes 44 shots and the reload is 2.6 seconds again this is unnecessary and need to change.

Weapon drop changes:

• Make all the parts drop on one location (venus)
  • I would rather it not drop on railjack mission and drop on a normal corpas tileset but if you`re going to keep it on railjack, remove the railjack small objectives so we can go strait to the survival.
  • The weapon parts should drop on rotation A.
  • The drop chance should be increased by 50%.

Weapon changes:

• Decrease the reload speed to1.5 or 2.0 seconds.
  • Remove the reload animation when switching to the secondary fire.
  • Make the secondary fire consume 22 ammo per shot.

31 minutes ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

I for one

Think it was a Successful Experiment, that really helped to balance out the overpowered AoE effects of Melee to bring them more in-line with guns.

and I hope that you will choose to make it a permanent change in the future.

Or.... they could actually make guns viable. 

26 minutes ago, (PSN)king_draconous said:

Honestly I was kinda hoping that this would focus on yareli getting buffs since she can barely kill level 30s and she has no synergy with her abilities and to top it all of she can’t even kill at least 20 enemies with one cast of her 4th ability.

I wasn't expecting that until next week or the one after to be honest. Alot of feedback in the megathread and alot to consider for her. not to mention a likely insane resource commitment to making the tennocon build stable. Xaku took a WHILE before the vast untime was changed to how it was along with his other bigger tweeks.

Given that Yareli drives basically on a k-drive would we able to use primary weapons in the future or all weapons because it seems weird that you only use ability to ride around and only use pistol. 

And thank you for the fix on coverted sisters was getting kinda old explaining to people that I had a Rank 1 sister or people just leaving squad because they thought I had a strong sister instead of just viewing enemy levels associated with mission selected. 

See you guys at Tennocon!! 🎉

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Today is the day, Tenno! TennoCon 2021 is here and we’ve got one last hotfix here before we start the festivities.

This hotfix underwent the cert process to fix some issues that required code fixes - meaning that it will appear and download as an update! Be sure to grab the download early before TennoCon 2021 starts at 12:30 PM ET over at twitch.tv/warframe.

Weapon Changes:

Changes:

• Favourited friends now move to the top of the invite screen! 
  • Updated Yareli’s Sea Snares description to include the increase of 5 water globules.

Fixes:

• Fixed accounts being unable to login if they had more than 1 vendor purchases with cooldowns expiring in the same login.
  • Fixed functionality loss when clicking through Ergo Glast’s Tenet Offerings too quickly. 
  • Fixed Hounds giving only 100 Mastery per level instead of 200 Mastery per level. 
  • Fixed a Traded Sister (therefore Converted) not starting at the expecting Star Chart node. 
  • Fixed Specters/Hounds not needing to be killed if a Host migration occured at the start of a Sister showdown Railjack mission.
  • Fixed the "Eliminate the Target" objective not updating after you’ve Vanquished or Converted your Kuva Lich until you kill a Thrall.
  • Fixed receiving unsellable duplicates of Sister Ephemeras that created Inventory clutter with no way to remove.
    • In a future Hotfix Sister Ephemera duplicates will be removed from Inventories - Spring cleaning!
  • Fixed Grineer Arc Traps not dealing damage when Yareli is on Merulina.
  • Fixed Mods or Energy pickups being Vacuumed not being picked up if Yareli’s Merulina was cast at a precise moment.
  • Fixed inability to start a K-Drive race while on Yareli’s Merulina. 
  • Fixed Transferring to the Operator while standing beside Volt’s Electric Shield resulting in auto picking up the Shield.
  • Fixed Kuva Lich/Sister Vanquished rewards lingering in the End of Mission screen for missions played after the successful showdown.
  • Fixed inability to Chat Link Corrupted Holokeys. 
  • Fixed the Hexis Left Arm Plate not aligning properly on Gara Prime. 
  • Fixed another case of the new Syndicate Emotes looking weird on Operators.
  • Fixed “Available Sessions” window showing Legendary Rank 1 players as MR31.
  • Fixed Hovering over a player that is Mastery Rank Legendary 1 in the Trade screen stating Mastery Rank 31.
  • Fixed Railjack Crew members playing erroneous transmissions.
  • Fixed the Falcor quick throw losing velocity when hitting anything. 
  • Fixed friendly AI not being able to use the Tenet Envoy. 
  • Fixed the Tenet Grigori’s disc not being destroyed on client. 
  • Fixed issues with Yareli’s Noggle missing some attachments. 
  • Fixed Venari being unable to Heal players properly. 
  • Fixed Corpus Security Nodes having too much health after a Host Migration.
  • Fixed the Railjack ‘Kill Commander’ objective not updating after being killed. 
  • Fixed the Kompressa’s disarmed model being the Stug. 
  • Fixed an issue with K-Drive stats showing red when it should in-fact show green as a positive change (Jump Charge).
  • Fixed inability to change The Arbiters of Hexis Chest Plate Energy colours.
  • Fixed certain Glyphs not tinting with player UI themes in the Squad icon menu. 
  • Fixed the opened Map disappearing quickly after opening it in Captura.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Khora’s Venari ability.
  • Fixed a script error when using the Archwing Slingshot. 
  • Fixed the Foundry trying to start or claim jobs twice even though you only pressed the button once.
  • Fixed Yareli getting knocked off Merulina even when Primed Sure Footed is equipped.

So when is DE expanding the tiers on Nightwave? I've been stuck on tier 60 (30+60) 10.000/10.000 not gaining any intermission credits so this kinda feels unfair. Also you might want to check the credit offerings cuz pressing R3 gives me an empty screen and i can't purchase anything anymore after this update.

Nightwave "intermission" Prestige still capped at 60.  So basically about a month without any nightwave credits for tasks completed. How long does it take DE to figure out how to remove this artificial and arbitrary limit they created?

Too busy working on 'new' warframe innovations?  Let me guess... Bosses that need to be killed 3 times for rewards to be obtained. Companions that need to be ranked and reranked 3 times to acheive mastery rank, and weapons that need to be ranked and reranked 7 times to reach full mastery rank.

As a legendary MR player I have say this has been a very disappointing year for warframe, and the future does not look any better.

Every day for the past month when I try to do the 1st mission of the sortie I'm forced to play a level before the actual 1st sortie mission. It's annoying and yes I already beat all the missions in all the planets. Is this how DE wants it to be or is it a glitch?

Umm thank you for fixing those but, some people were experiencing that "firewall problem detected" thing and I am one of em, can't play with people or they play with me, I see like 4 to 20 friends online in warframe and none of em appear in-game, plz fix this soon 

The Kuva Grattler is now barely anymore useful than the regular. A slight damage increase. Removed the 0.1% multiplier (tiny i might add) but oh good we have 2% more crit chance and unnoticeable damage without 60% bonus. And let's not forget the lower fire rate. Thank you to the moronic developer who did this, and doesn't see that archguns are G U N S and are supposed to be buffed not nerfed 

Archived