Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2021 Double Credits and Gift of the Lotus Alerts Weekend!

[DE]Danielle

b8939d9affcb93f4857ebbafa8e9c7a0.jpg

From now until July 19th at 2 PM ET log in on any platform to play two the Gift of the Lotus Alerts for a built Orokin Reactor and Catalyst and earn Double Credits! 

Thank you for joining us for TennoCon 2021! We’re so happy you have finally gotten your first in-depth look at The New War. We enjoyed taking a walk down memory lane with the Art Panel, listening to the Sounds of the System, touring some fabulous Dojos, and so much more. We want to keep the TennoCon celebrations going with some weekend excitement! 

Thanks Tenno! 

• Like 33

I have a question is warframe mobile still on beta or it will be released on the update?

If it's not how many time do we have to wait until we get warframe on mobile? Happy to play, with respect tenno.

2 minutes ago, teflyx said:

I have a question is warframe mobile still on beta or it will be released on the update?

If it's not how many time do we have to wait until we get warframe on mobile? Happy to play, with respect tenno.

:D It's a running gag, WF being in Beta for 8 years.... (because it's never finished by definition, a live service game)

Edited by MaJestiC_SukJekkt
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, (PSN)QsAGuardian said:

What about the people who didn't get the Twitch drops due to a bug or something else? Are we gonna get those in our inboxes?

You were supposed to claim your drops by eye balling the progress bar (clicking your profile pic). I got Loki and the gun blade. The armor was not sent I think. Maybe we'll get it later.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, C0NE_HEAD said:

i didn’t get the armor??

what did i do wrong?? 

i watch the stream until the stream completely off. still bo sign of the armor. perhaps they will be fix this?

I think you need to be in game to receive the armor. Like in game during stream. 

Just checked the only thing you get by watching stream is loki prime and the gunblade not armor set

Edited by pupupPrime