Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2021 Void Trader has no Primed Chamber? Update: Missing items added!

Kahrain
Message added by [DE]Momaw,

We've fixed the oversight,  the missing items

- Primed Chamber
- Atmos Earpiece
- Elixis armor attachments

...Have been delivered to Baro's offerings. You may need to leave the relay and rejoin to refresh if you were in the relay at the time.

So the relay is open now and the first thing I ran to grab was the fabled Primed Chamber. However, Baro is not carrying it.

I was under the impression that the TennoCon offerings were supposed to have EVERYTHING he could offer. Was this a deliberate choice to not have him sell it?

Gerade eben schrieb Kahrain:

So the relay is open now and the first thing I ran to grab was the fabled Primed Chamber. However, Baro is not carrying it.

I was under the impression that the TennoCon offerings were supposed to have EVERYTHING he could offer. Was this a deliberate choice to not have him sell it?

I think it's a shame that beginners are not supported at all!
that is not at all TOLERANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😩👽😰👿

Last year - DE decided to give Primed Chamber to Baro to sell for around 3k ducats and is now a gold mod. Just noticed, he doesn't have it in his inventory this year. But that's okay with me. What's not okay with me is that if you advertise Baro bringing everything he's ever sold.... DE? Is this an oversight or on purpose? Just don't advertise he's bringing EVERYTHING he's ever sold if he's not actually bringing everything he's ever sold.

I was going to buy that mod for a clan mate and now I feel like I've lied to him. Just frustrating. 

10 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Yeah I can't see it, anyway it's old and overrated now, it's a collectors item now.

It's 100% final damage not base damage. Sure it might be a clunky damage bonus for most snipers, but it's relatively underrated if anything. Same goes for Primed Faction Damage mods.

In the tennocon Relay, Baro should be selling all his wares but Primed Chamber is not there. I went to different relays and still have the same problem, the other players in there also said the same thing.

5 minutes ago, Voltage said:

It's 100% final damage not base damage. Sure it might be a clunky damage bonus for most snipers, but it's relatively underrated if anything. Same goes for Primed Faction Damage mods.

So final damage ok, I know about the Primed Faction mods, use them a lot.

20 minutes ago, Knightlus said:

Last year - DE decided to give Primed Chamber to Baro to sell for around 3k ducats and is now a gold mod. Just noticed, he doesn't have it in his inventory this year. But that's okay with me. What's not okay with me is that if you advertise Baro bringing everything he's ever sold.... DE? Is this an oversight or on purpose? Just don't advertise he's bringing EVERYTHING he's ever sold if he's not actually bringing everything he's ever sold.

I was going to buy that mod for a clan mate and now I feel like I've lied to him. Just frustrating. 

^ this

9 minutes ago, Graavarg said:

Ah, ok. Probably a DE oversight. Happens with (almost) every Tennocon Baro.

Make a bug report, he should be here for a week = DE has time to fix it.

I popped over to the bug report forum to report this, but it appears that someone already did, then that report was merged with this thread.

I'm expecting that they are very aware by this point and are/have doing something.

Archived