Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2021 Void Trader has no Primed Chamber? Update: Missing items added!

Kahrain
Message added by [DE]Momaw,

We've fixed the oversight,  the missing items

- Primed Chamber
- Atmos Earpiece
- Elixis armor attachments

...Have been delivered to Baro's offerings. You may need to leave the relay and rejoin to refresh if you were in the relay at the time.

You can reproduce this by entering the Tennocon 2021 relay, interacting with Baro Ki'teer. and observing that there is no primed chamber. If this is intentional, well then quit with the false advertisement of Baro being able to sell all previously sold merchandise to get sales......

- Primed Chamber
- Atmos Earpiece

...Have been delivered to Baro's offerings. You may need to leave the relay and rejoin to refresh if you were in the relay at the time.

1 minute ago, [DE]Momaw said:

- Primed Chamber
- Atmos Earpiece

Thank you, they were all stressing out. 😱

13 minutes ago, warframegamer1337 said:

i gave my friend 3k ducats to buy ONLY this mod for me....and now its not there. even AFTER the claim of "bringing EVERYTHING", i feel cheated. wth DE???

They fixed it go and get it champ :D

3 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

- Primed Chamber
- Atmos Earpiece

Thanks!

But mostly I want to mention how much I appreciate the dev comment thread headlines on topics like these.  Very valuable new feature, I think.

7 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

- Primed Chamber
- Atmos Earpiece

but still missing Garv & Latrox Poster

21 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

- Primed Chamber
- Atmos Earpiece

Thank you so much! I updated the thread title to match the addition as well.

2 hours ago, XHADgaming said:

Can the primed chamber also be added to its regular inventory rotation please? 

I don't think there is one (regular rotation). If I remember correctly it has been available from Baro only once or twice.

My Friend Has A Ticket and purchased prime chamber only for it to disappear from his inventory. 

How to Recreate:

(If you didn't buy it as soon as relay opened) Enter Relay and Attempt to purchase primed chamber from Baro and see that it is no longer there.

(if you did buy it as soon as the relay opened) Open mod inventory and see that Primed chamber is missing. 

14 hours ago, FoxyCub said:

Is the price of 2995 is ok for it?

Yes.

The mod came from an event in which only the top 100 players received it, it got rewarded a couple of times to a few more players randomly, but that was around 10 at most.

This made the mod the "holy grail" for traders and many people hoarded plat to buy it, in the last few months before the baro releasse it was worth around 100k-150k platinum.

Archived