Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Was Like...

.Monarch

Yeah I'm super pumped to get my new swag TWO MONTHS FROM NOW! At least its something. And really, DE is probably just trying to cover their collective asses. I'm just worried about sizing. I've ordered mediums that turned out to be tents and others that seemed sized for small dogs. But again, at least its something. Its the thought that counts, DE, even if I can't/never will wear it. 

Yeah I'm super pumped to get my new swag TWO MONTHS FROM NOW! At least its something. And really, DE is probably just trying to cover their collective asses. I'm just worried about sizing. I've ordered mediums that turned out to be tents and others that seemed sized for small dogs. But again, at least its something. Its the thought that counts, DE, even if I can't/never will wear it. 

Warframe is the first game I actually supported with a very considerable amount of real money. And the first game I get merchandise from. That's the reason I'm so hyped for it, even though I can just spend $20 for a shirt, and another $20 to print Warframe's logo on it. Be done with just 1 hour. But it's the "From" and "Thought" that's counting for me.

I probably won't be wearing it, I dislike being a moving advertisement. Maybe I'll frame it and hang it somewhere.

wait what? Where did you see this? why doesn't anyone put links up anymore?

edit: I know about the shirts, and head bands, but where does it say when?

Can't screenie / post link. Because it involves personal information.
And I don't want to bother with paint to black those info out.

It saids at the last, after you submit your information for shipping. It'll tell you it's going to take about 6~12 weeks to get there.
Edited by Rain-Maker

In the email and again on the page where you enter your mailing info. Read the small print.

yeah I finally went to go check after reading that. Did the whole thing.... like wow 6-12 weeks... that's... long... Hope it will be in time with Christmas.

Framing and hanging is a good idea. I'd love to get to whatever event they may be at next, whenever that may be, and get some signatures on it!

LOL Since I live in Canada, right next to DE's located province. Might as well drive there and demand signature on the T-Shirt.

Nah I kid, that's too much work. Screw that, I don't care much about signature.

or wear it to conventions, and represent. Get more gamers to come and play.

I tried hard getting my friends to join. But when they question how the game play core mechanics works...I frozed and couldn't spill a word. I'm unable to promote a glorified slot machine. DE gotta work on that. That RNG aint' helping.
Edited by Rain-Maker

LOL Since I live in Canada, right next to DE's located province. Might as well drive there and demand signature on the T-Shirt.

Nah I kid, that's too much work. Screw that, I don't care much about signature.

I tried hard getting my friends to join. But when they question how the game play core mechanics works...I frozed and couldn't spill a word. I'm unable to promote a glorified slot machine. DE gotta work on that. That RNG aint' helping.

Get a guitar and make a heavy metal song about how awesome their warframes, weapons, and killing action is... Worked for Dragon Prophet...