Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

End of Nightwave Intermission 3

[DE]Dudley

Will the cap for Nightwave Intermission 3 be raised? I'm already capped and I've seen other forum threads and reddit posts from people who have been capped since around the end of June. I know I personally would love to get some more creds to buy some more catalysts and reactors (especially with all the new stuff from Update 30.5, lol).

• Like 28

Can we please get the cap removed from only 60 Prestige Levels ? A lot of players have been capped for quite a while now and it would be nice to be able to get some extra creds for our effort, we could really use those creds for catalysts and other stuff after the Sister's of Parvos update with so many weapons. Thank you .

• Like 23

And what about adds new ranks for Intermissions before the end of the actual one ? i've a lot of points lost in the Void and i'm always interested to bought Nitain Extract for my Aura Forma and Stance Forma's crafts :thinking:

I'm sure i'm not the only one who's interested by this new Ranks, so please, add them before the ending of this Intermission :heart:

• Like 9

Please do not invest in more fleshed out Nightwave stories. These type of side stories that are not very impactful to the main story lore hampers the main story progression. If anything, Nightwave story telling should return like How S1 and S2 goes. Campfire stories with simple dioramas.

Edited by DrivaMain
  • Like 46

5 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

Please do not invest in more fleshed out Nightwave stories. These type of side stories are not very impactful to the main story lore hampers the main story progression. If anything, Nightwave story telling should return like How S1 and S2 goes. Campfire stories with simple dioramas.

+1 and I'm going futher with just asking for new lines for Nora to be related to the main quest/story even without dioramas.

• Like 17

On 2021-07-17 at 6:51 PM, [DE]Dudley said:

Upcoming changes?

You know an upcoming change I would love to see in a very near future? Not having a month's worth of Intermission effectively not exist because the max bonus rank is too low for like the fourth Nightwave or something! You've raised the cap in the past, now it's well over due time you did it again. Crafting both Yareli and Hound tails costs Nitain, a resource only acquirable in a reliable fashion through the Nightwave cred store. I had enough Nitain to craft both a Yareli for me and for Helminth, but now I don't have enough to craft myself the new companion - all because of an arbitrary limitation you've liften in the past but not this time.

Note that the SoP update came after people started max ranking on Nightwave, giving them no indication of how much Nitain they would need to stockpile.

Please just increase the darn NW rank cap already, and please make it permanent so we don't have to dance this same old dance every third month...

• Like 25

17 hours ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

You know an upcoming change I would love to see in a very near future? Not having a month's worth of Intermission effectively not exist because the max bonus rank is too low for like the fourth Nightwave or something! You've raised the cap in the past, now it's well over due time you did it again. Crafting both Yareli and Hound tails costs Nitain, a resource only acquirable in a reliable fashion through the Nightwave cred store. I had enough Nitain to craft both a Yareli for me and for Helminth, but now I don't have enough to craft myself the new companion - all because of an arbitrary limitation you've liften in the past but not this time.

Note that the SoP update came after people started max ranking on Nightwave, giving them no indication of how much Nitain they would need to stockpile.

Please just increase the darn NW rank cap already, and please make it permanent so we don't have to dance this same old dance every third month...

Working as intended.

Players purchased more Market items when NW cut off.

but its not *really* pay to win, when the first hit is free, right?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

Except you can purchase neither Nitain nor Hounds from the market, so that has nothing to do with DE money.

The idea is that items that Would have been Crafted using Nitain, ie warframes; would instead be purchased.

I purchased Yareli, I am almost certainly not the only one.

• Like 1