Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

End of Nightwave Intermission 3

[DE]Dudley

I dont understand how people run out of the NW creds after hitting cap and complain they need nitain or reactor/catalyst. Nitain is so cheap in the NW shop its comical. I've got over 90 nitain sitting in my invo with no use. People who are out must only buy the Kuva with the creds or a bunch of the mods n skins. Cant complain if you do that. 

• Like 4

On 2021-07-17 at 1:51 PM, [DE]Dudley said:

At TennoCon 2021 we announced that Nightwave Intermission 3 is coming to an end on July 28th at 2 pm ET.

Woa, 28? A bigger heads up would have been nice, but cheers!

On 2021-07-18 at 2:45 AM, DrivaMain said:

Please do not invest in more fleshed out Nightwave stories. These type of side stories that are not very impactful to the main story lore hampers the main story progression. If anything, Nightwave story telling should return like How S1 and S2 goes. Campfire stories with simple dioramas.

I'd vote for the opposite.  As an experienced player, most of the game is hum drum anymore and I don't have any incentive to login outside of occasional new content. Nightwave keeps more people engaged.  My suggestion would be to stop doing such huge intermissions and let us cycle back into older nightwaves to experience those again. The number of new/returning players who want to play those again is fairly large.  During intermission times, let us trigger an old one like a quest and work on the old track(s) until the new one starts.

• Like 3

The gap between the nightwaves is unnecessary.   I.e.  closing intermission 3 on 7/28 then a week's gap before another intermission opening on 8/4 is such a waste.

I'd also say rather than set intermissions, let us trigger old tracks from the start, so I can choose to work through say arlo and wolf while intermission is running.  No need to set up a track of random old rewards, let us do them ourselves until a new nightwave starts.

• Like 2

Realistically they should have as many prestige as their has been different nighteaves plus 1 prestige where it's just credits so that way they can have a super long intermission when needed and have what's called personal selection of rewards aka login rewards when you have the 200,400,600 login reward choices say on day 200 you want day 600 reward now and on day 400 you want day 200 reward. Do that but for nightwave and allow us to choose what we want or have it set to default give us what we don't have but if we don't have several options allow us to pick but say we have option 200 and option 400 and 600 is the only ones we can pick. Hopefully I examined it good enough so people can understand it. And essentially restart the process at 30 to get back to 1 but then after all 3 rewards on every single 30 ranks is given then it goes into prestige 60. So equivalent of 120 levels since theirs been 3 night waves and 1 set of 30 for prestige. 

3 minutes ago, Howling_MoMo said:

for the future do comic stores like the one in the recent quest instead of glass maker make it simple so we can get new nightwaves every 4 months or so

Actually that is not bad idea at all, NW stories like comics and also it remind me story telling of Max Payne game

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, pnellesen said:

(I'm on the MR19 test now... ugh.)

My condolences 😬
I don't think adding such an item would be a good idea in the long run though, with the whole point of the tests supposedly being to 'prove your mastery'.
(for mr19 I recommend xoris heavy attack spam)

• Like 3

Am 23.7.2021 um 12:31 schrieb (PSN)BdotRASS:

As with the preintermission intermission, why must we have a postintermission intermission? 

Can't you just start the new battlepass as you remove the old? Not having a viable source of nitain is getting really boring. 

As in previous NW, you cant carry the NW creds over for consumption in future season. But it will stay in your inventory as memory of old days until you decide to sell them for real credits. 

On 2021-07-18 at 5:30 PM, Infirito said:

Tbh, I'd much rather have it like a regular battle pass than a bunch of random stories that go away after the season is done. Want a story - make a quest, so people could experience it later as well.

This... forget the story, let's just make it a succession of "intermissions" and focus on new quests and other stuff. Anything that prevents a new Glass Resonance event.

Edited by UrubuHerbivoro

3 minutes ago, KitMellow said:

@[DE]Dudley

WHY WOULD YOU GIVE ONLY A ONE DAY WARNING ON THE INGAME BULLETIN FOR WHEN NIGHTWAVE EXPIRES?

NOT EVERYONE FOLLOWS THE DANG FORUMS

A MONTH OR AT LEAST A WEEK OF WARNING IN ADVANCE ON THE INGAME BULLETIN WOULD BE NICE DE

PLEASE?!

I said the same thing...then I noticed it was posted on the 17th...IDK why we only received the notice now T_T

• Like 3

vor 23 Minuten schrieb KitMellow:

@[DE]Dudley

WHY WOULD YOU GIVE ONLY A ONE DAY WARNING ON THE INGAME BULLETIN FOR WHEN NIGHTWAVE EXPIRES?

NOT EVERYONE FOLLOWS THE DANG FORUMS

A MONTH OR AT LEAST A WEEK OF WARNING IN ADVANCE ON THE INGAME BULLETIN WOULD BE NICE DE

PLEASE?!

This.

Seems a lot of people were mislead to believe that they still have a few weeks time to complete the intermission and now they're told that they'll have to finish it in 2 days.

Too bad DE doesn't read the forums.

• Like 3