Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

End of Nightwave Intermission 3

[DE]Dudley

On 2021-07-19 at 12:38 AM, (PSN)ZeroSh0tBreaker said:

Could I please buy levels? I can't play that much and really want the rewards I can't get to

Yeah good luck buddy they won’t cave like that, they know where to draw the line 

• Like 2

On 2021-07-20 at 9:26 PM, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

The idea is that items that Would have been Crafted using Nitain, ie warframes; would instead be purchased.

I purchased Yareli, I am almost certainly not the only one.

Buy some Nitain in advance so you always have some, don't wait until you absolutely need it.

Problem solved with a little bit of planning.

• Like 2

AXIO,VORAC,ORM ENGINEERs - no longer spawn, instead always spawn TARO type

these corpus fighters no longer spawn:
ORM BASILISK 
ORM HARPI
ORM WEAVER
instead spawn ever theire ELITE type

DEIMOS SWARM MUTALIST MOA - do not exist, please delete it
DEIMOS SWARM MUTALIST MOA EXIMUS - do not exist, please dele it

VAPOS CONDOR ELITE DROPSHIP - please let raise a lot the probability of its spawning
dozens of runs on Ananke, I've never seen one

JACKAL EXIMUS (ORB VALLIS) - please let raise a lot the probability of its spawning
hundreds of runs (thermia and not), I've never seen one

Let replayable SAND OF INAROS quest so we can scan unique enemyes there

• Like 2

1 hour ago, W4RF4M3 said:

AXIO,VORAC,ORM ENGINEERs - no longer spawn, instead always spawn TARO type

these corpus fighters no longer spawn:
ORM BASILISK 
ORM HARPI
ORM WEAVER
instead spawn ever theire ELITE type

DEIMOS SWARM MUTALIST MOA - do not exist, please delete it
DEIMOS SWARM MUTALIST MOA EXIMUS - do not exist, please dele it

VAPOS CONDOR ELITE DROPSHIP - please let raise a lot the probability of its spawning
dozens of runs on Ananke, I've never seen one

JACKAL EXIMUS (ORB VALLIS) - please let raise a lot the probability of its spawning
hundreds of runs (thermia and not), I've never seen one

Let replayable SAND OF INAROS quest so we can scan unique enemyes there

You may wanna put that in Feedback

• Like 1

Ya know, with the new Nightwave not starting until August 4th, why not extend the current Intermission to August 3rd for those of us who um...

Definitely did NOT procrastinate too much on Nightwave for the past several months? *coughs innocently*

• Like 1

On 2021-07-17 at 8:51 PM, [DE]Dudley said:

qD7XkbGM8pEQjfHf5knzY3qTKfnc6szuL2MQnmwt

Greetings Dreamers!

At TennoCon 2021 we announced that Nightwave Intermission 3 is coming to an end on July 28th at 2 pm ET.

When Nightwave Intermission 3 has concluded, there will be a transition into Nightwave: Nora’s Choice. This brings back some of Nora’s favourite Rewards but also introduces the new exclusive Yareli in Action Glyph and the Waveform Ephemera for the first time. You can tune into Nora’s Choice beginning on August 4th at 2 pm ET.

Duplicate Protection Continues!
Intermission rewards are sometimes a repeat of the previous Nightwave series, and while newer players might delight in getting some of these new items, we wanted to add a way for it to still be rewarding for returning Dreamers! We accomplish this by giving a 50 Credit reward instead of a previously owned item. This does not apply to items such as Warframe Slots, or consumable items (such as Forma), but rather for owned, unique items such as previous Nightwave Cosmetics.

Upcoming changes?
As we mentioned in our previous post: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1247630-nightwave-intermission-iii-is-now-live/, we shifted our focus from Nightwave to develop The New War and beyond in Warframe. Nightwave is a regular and reliable reward track for Tenno of all experience levels. Play and get cool stuff! Continuing into Nora’s Choice will allow us to ensure we give The New War the attention it deserves. Our goal to have a simultaneous release across all Platforms remains the same.

Is there a new weapon with this new nightwave?

The nightwave stories were cool and brought really cool new decorations and skins and stuff.  (Was totally missing nightmare mods tho that were in old alerts).   I loved the concept of daily and weekly challenges to encourage people to play more.  (Personally I could do without about 7x more challenges,  Currently I can do a weeks worth in 1-2 days).   Umbra, reactors, catalysts,  kuva, are all great rewards for grinding credits.  (Umbra is a rank reward and isnt consistantly available.    Nitain Extract seems to be a huge issue with new players,  its prob the most common question I see in Q&A, they have no idea what nightwave little lone access to enough of the star chart to do some of the challenges).  

I think nightwave needs reworked to make the challenges and credit store more standardized.   Something thats always there and on a schedule.    Then when you wanna do special stories and rewards you can mix them in whenever.   

Nihil is a good example of a story ran through the store..  You buy decorations and keys to have that final battle.   You could just make each part of the story something you buy and available from the credit store.

On 2021-07-17 at 6:51 PM, [DE]Dudley said:

We accomplish this by giving a 50 Credit reward instead of a previously owned item. This does not apply to items such as Warframe Slots, or consumable items (such as Forma), but rather for owned, unique items such as previous Nightwave Cosmetics.

But this doesn't count in the unique Ayatans I guess ? 

On 2021-07-26 at 6:14 PM, ERIFLLEH12 said:

welp, I still haven't got my operator outfit. 

bye, hopefully it will come back in a year or two. 

You're not alone, hun. I barely did any of Intermission 3 to be able to get the Emissary Operator suit. (I only was at rank 7. lmao.)
I didn't do much for it, cause it's boring and a waste of my time. Not to mention it's a chore, cause Idk about Nightwave anymore. 
I only ever finished fully finished Intermission 2 and Series 3: Glassmaker.

Edited by QueenofYandxre

hace 4 horas, Lotus-123 dijo:

I believe that you'll be able to continue doing Nightwave and redeeming the credits until 14:00 Eastern Time on July 28.

Thanks, anyway i farmed all day and got to 30 XD

[url=https://im.ge/i/Iq6gx][img]https://i.im.ge/2021/07/28/Iq6gx.md.jpg[/img][/url]

I got 26 potatoes from Glassmaker - which no one would claim that I needed - and that was *with* the prestige ranks cap.  Making them unlimited would simply exacerbate the disparity between the can-complete-NW-challenges players and and the cannot-through-no-fault-of-their-own-complete-NW-challenges players.

I do think, though, that the return of nitain alerts wouldn't hurt, to give players - particularly newer players - an additional way to obtain them so people aren't entirely reliant on being able to play when the alerts are live (which was the previous problem).  They could even be GFTL-style 24-hour alerts and/or invasion rewards to remove issues with time zones, availability to play, etc.

EeayZJS.jpg

Edited by Irishspongie
stipulating players who, through no fault of their own, are unable to complete all NW challenges / additional suggestions for Nitain alerts
  • Like 4

En 26/7/2021 a las 16:50, AtamanDolinskaja dijo:

This.

Seems a lot of people were mislead to believe that they still have a few weeks time to complete the intermission and now they're told that they'll have to finish it in 2 days.

Too bad DE doesn't read the forums.

Can't agree more. 

1 day notice is .. just nuts..

I had to expend the whole day farming nightwave, i did 19 nightwave missions in a day ... there should be at least a 2 week notice

On 2021-07-17 at 6:42 PM, ElvenX said:

Can we please get the cap removed from only 60 Prestige Levels ? A lot of players have been capped for quite a while now and it would be nice to be able to get some extra creds for our effort, we could really use those creds for catalysts and other stuff after the Sister's of Parvos update with so many weapons. Thank you .

Um, speaking as a player who capped about as soon as it was possible, I understand that regular rewards should be achievable by someone who can only do a percentage of the nightwave rewards.  But having a cap at the top end has never made sense to me. 

On 2021-07-17 at 11:51 AM, [DE]Dudley said:

qD7XkbGM8pEQjfHf5knzY3qTKfnc6szuL2MQnmwt

Greetings Dreamers!

At TennoCon 2021 we announced that Nightwave Intermission 3 is coming to an end on July 28th at 2 pm ET.

When Nightwave Intermission 3 has concluded, there will be a transition into Nightwave: Nora’s Choice. This brings back some of Nora’s favourite Rewards but also introduces the new exclusive Yareli in Action Glyph and the Waveform Ephemera for the first time. You can tune into Nora’s Choice beginning on August 4th at 2 pm ET.

Duplicate Protection Continues!
Intermission rewards are sometimes a repeat of the previous Nightwave series, and while newer players might delight in getting some of these new items, we wanted to add a way for it to still be rewarding for returning Dreamers! We accomplish this by giving a 50 Credit reward instead of a previously owned item. This does not apply to items such as Warframe Slots, or consumable items (such as Forma), but rather for owned, unique items such as previous Nightwave Cosmetics.

Upcoming changes?
As we mentioned in our previous post: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1247630-nightwave-intermission-iii-is-now-live/, we shifted our focus from Nightwave to develop The New War and beyond in Warframe. Nightwave is a regular and reliable reward track for Tenno of all experience levels. Play and get cool stuff! Continuing into Nora’s Choice will allow us to ensure we give The New War the attention it deserves. Our goal to have a simultaneous release across all Platforms remains the same.

Too bad I’m not allowed to complete all my missed weekly missions since it’s stuck on just the syndicate mission one. Which those missions won’t refresh till tomorrow noon. Lovely.