Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

End of Nightwave Intermission 3

[DE]Dudley

On 2021-07-26 at 10:51 PM, (NSW)albadicentra said:

Please consider raising the bonus ranks cap, Glassmaker had 180 bonus ranks because people previously complained about hitting the cap and not being able to get nitain so I don’t know why you lowered it for Intermission III. I hit the cap over a month ago and had just enough nitain to build Yareli and my helminth Yareli but since then I’ve been unable to build anything else requiring nitain because the only real feasible way to get it is through nightwave. DE has stated that they are shifting their focus to the coming updates instead of working on another nightwave series so I’m worried once again I will hit a cap long before a new round of nightwave comes.

Glassmaker was much longer, also, buy Nitain in advance to solve that problem.

Little bit of planning goes a long way.

• Like 1

Please look into the bug about acts not recovering properly. While there was an attempt back in July 2019, Wukong Deluxe: Update 25.5.0 + 25.5.0.1, the bug still exists. After 14 weeks of letting acts go into the "recovery bank" and recording them up to this point, I went to complete as many as possible and was stopped when the 3 acts-I-was-suppose-to-recover matched with this weeks acts.

Edited by NekroArts
  • Like 2

For the previous Nightwaves I remember it was announced with some time ahead, this would allow me to set some time aside and play Warframe in order to catch up with my remaining ranks. But now this is not possible anymore. I'm now rank 25 and I'm completely out of missions because the recovered missions are bugged, so there's nothing more I can do about it. I've been looking out for this announcement every day when I do my daily log in. It was announced way too sudden. In that post it was said that it was also announced during Tennocon, but I didn't watch it, so for me this is completely out of the blue and I don't have any options or possibilities anymore to get to rank 30. 

Please announce Nightwave Ends with 1 month prior next time, DE. This will give people like me, who don't play weekly, time to finish their Nightwave ranks. And it also avoids being stuck because of bugs like not receiving anymore recovered missions. 

Thank you.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, leirynot said:

"Not all challenges need to be completed" they said. I've done all of the dailies since sisters came out, and just completed all of the weeklies, so that's a lie.

iTxF1RK.png

...did you *start* this Nightwave when Sisters of Parvos was released? 🤔

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Leontiesh said:

Please announce Nightwave Ends with 1 month prior next time, DE. This will give people like me, who don't play weekly, time to finish their Nightwave ranks. And it also avoids being stuck because of bugs like not receiving anymore recovered missions. 

I almost sure they said the end date of intermission during the tennocon.

Not a whole month, but still more than 1 day warning.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MorradiX said:

The NW that has been goin on now for many many many ......many months?  Send a petition ,maybe they will extend it a few more months.......o.O

That's not the point. I could've lasted for 2 months, 10 months, 100 months, I just ask for a warning in advance, not the day before it's over. It's a reasonable request. That was I could've planned ahead some time to play and finish this.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Cyloss said:

really ? too lazy to check the announcement forum?

15 minutes ago, EdinaMonsoon said:

July 17th was yesterday?

Yes, if it's not posted in game then it's not announced. During the previous Nightwaves the end date was posted in game, in the announcements, with ample time before the end. That's what I see when I do my daily logins. Believe it or not, not everybody, myself included, spends time reading every single post and bit of information about Warframe; I got other stuff to do. 1 Day announced in game is not sufficient, especially because recovered missions are bugged. It's a reasonable ask to give ample warning before this even ends, yes?

• Like 4

unknown.png

Announced 1 Day ago as clearly seen. Nothing else mentions anything about Nightwave. If it's not here then I couldn't have seen it anywhere else simply because I don't keep in touch with Waframe's social media and forums.

3 minutes ago, chaotea said:

Then how do game announcements for unrealeased games work?

I have no idea what you're referring to. Warframe has been online since 2013 and announcing Nightwave end dates in game has been done before with ample time. This time, 1 Day with bugged recovered missions. 

This season was up for six months and it should be expected at this point to check the Announcements forum regularly as this is where DE posts news.

Should it have been posted in-game sooner? Certainty. But none of this was surprising.

10 minutes ago, trst said:

This season was up for six months and it should be expected at this point to check the Announcements forum regularly as this is where DE posts news.

Should it have been posted in-game sooner? Certainty. But none of this was surprising.

I disagree. DE posts relevant news in game. I've never had to check forums for this kind of thing. This very issue has been handled better in the past with ample warnings before the end date. If it's not in game then it's not announced, period. I play Warframe for the game, not to check the forums regularly about things that don't interest me. I wanted to know the end date of Nightwave and it was posted 1 Day before the end, that's not sufficient. DE created a precedent by giving sufficient time and for it being announced in game, therefore I expect the same now and in the future. This is not good. 

And yes, this comes both as a surprise and a disappointment, announcing NIghtwave End Date out of the blue, 1 day before, together with bugged recovered missions therefore practically I can't finish it. If at least either one of those issues wouldn't exist then I wouldn't be here talking about it.

Edited by Leontiesh
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)Shodian said:

You had over six months to do it. I finished it in about two.

No, I didn't. I won't even begin to justify how I spend my time to you. The event was active for 6 months and during that time DE announced the end of it in the last day, unlike previously with ample time. Good for you, I guess, doesn't seem that you care much about my, and other people's, situation though. Thanks for the reply.

5 minutes ago, Leontiesh said:

No, I didn't. I won't even begin to justify how I spend my time to you. The event was active for 6 months and during that time DE announced the end of it in the last day, unlike previously with ample time. Good for you, I guess, doesn't seem that you care much about my, and other people's, situation though. Thanks for the reply.

it was announced over a week ago stop saying it was announced on the last day because it wasn't its not DE's fault that you don't look at the forums even if you don't look at the forums I'm sure you would like to know what happened at TENNOCON because I know for a fact I could want to know what happened at tennocon. 

Edited by Jim22
  • Like 4

oh would you look at that on the news board in game it has the tennocon recap for 2021 if you click the link it takes to the wraframe website and it tells you the recap of tennocon and if you scroll to the bottom it says it nora's choice returns august 4th, so surely that gives enough indication that the current nightwave is ending soon.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jim22 said:

it was announced over a week ago stop saying it was announced on the last day because it wasn't its not DE's fault that you don't look at the forums even if you don't look at the forums I'm sure you would like to know what happened at TENNOCON because I know for a fact I could want to know what happened at tennocon. 

You are mistaken. This was announced yesterday, as you can clearly see from the screenshot taken from the in game News panel, where News relevant to the game are posted.

I care about Nightwave and that's where I looked for news about Nightwave, where previously news about Nightwave were posted, including end dates with ample time. I didn't watch Tennocon or read the forums because it didn't interest me at that time. News about Nightwave did interest me and they were posted 1 day ago. I'm not you, so I speak for myself.

unknown.png

• Like 4