Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Site & Server Access Issues

[DE]Dudley

4 minutes ago, Apocalypkiller said:

he has it, i have seen it in his inventory before the server crashed

looks like servers died for me before I could go and recheck, good thing it's back. Otherwise I imagine the owners jacking up price back to 200k plats again

25 minutes ago, FFrenchieFries said:

What will happen to those of us who paid for the Baro relay and cant access the inventory due to the server issues?

the baro relay lasts for the whole week, but if you mean specifically the event they'll probably just give everyone who logged in recently the armor and longsword skin

27 minutes ago, [DE]Dudley said:

Hello Tenno,

We are experiencing some issues with our website and game servers due to the high volume of traffic during Tennocon. We are working on resolving this issue and will update this thread once we have more information to share.

Thank you and we hope you are enjoying TennoCon 2021!

All I can say is, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give out the gunblade and prime frame to everyone like you did with Tennocon 2020.

Gee, if only someone could have predicted that a time limited item drop in a time limited event would cause a massive influx of players wanting to make sure they got that item, all on the same day. They could have beefed up the login servers and spun up some more machines to handle the increased capacity.

I mean, it's not like it didn't happen last year, right?

Oh, wait. IT DID.

Just now, TechParadox said:

Gee, if only someone could have predicted that a time limited item drop in a time limited event would cause a massive influx of players wanting to make sure they got that item, all on the same day. They could have beefed up the login servers and spun up some more machines to handle the increased capacity.

Oh, wait. IT DID.

It DE we're talking about so........yeaahhhhh

à l’instant, TechParadox a dit :

Oh, wait. IT DID.

every game.

i wanted so badly to be on the relay for the reveal, guess servers cant handle that... Its doubled the ammount of players in game, and 300 k watching the TennoCon as of right now... pls Bring more Servers up so we can all log :D 

Go for it DE!!

Tenno are stressing in the Twitch stream about not being able to even launch the game.

-- Might be good to address this on stream so we can not stress about it, but I think its pre-recorded.

Only thing live is a scrolling chat of spam emojis, rants and sadness.

Thanks for addressing on stream @DE Reb.

- I'm in now <3 

Archived