Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Site & Server Access Issues

[DE]Dudley

1 minute ago, (PSN)KCLegionOfZoom20 said:

Best thing people can do is not even try to login to warframe until we are given the all clear.. this way you don't disrupt whatever there doing to fix it..

Trying to log in will just make it take longer so please have patience go read a book or something & check back before 5pm est good luck..

Epic BAD advice, if you arent sure you are awarded drops, you must make sure it awards before then

DE knew this was going to happen, acting surprised when it happens is bad form.

Just a heads up. Some people don't understand that not all of today's drops are connected to Twitch Drop account link.

The gunblade and Loki Prime are connected and do require twitch-warframe account link/relink. The Tanuki Armor and Sword skin do not. You need to be logged in and inside the TennoCon 2021 Relay (not to be confused with the BARO Relay).

Hope this helps more people know how to get all the drops today.

j6gc9qo.png

*Taken using google's cached webpages*

1 minute ago, (PSN)XMisfitReaperX said:

Hopefully you compensate your player base who purchased the tickets to only get ripped off of hours of access to baro and ducats

TennoCon Baro will be available for 6 days, so please stop panicking

Just now, AeinzPrime said:

THERE WAS A PROBLEM LINKING WITH TWITCH, PLEASE TRY AGAIN.

Do you realize that DE's servers are down? That means until it is fixed you won't be able to even visit warframe.com, let alone link your twitch-warframe accounts. But thank you for checking as DE will need to make sure the service is up and running before 5pm.

Please keep on trying again and let us know your results! 👍

17 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Got in, got my drop, then it basically booted me out due to loss of connection which was not my end.

I already have loki prime so not overly concerned on that luckily but I would like the free stuff from in game, even though I don't like the fact I need to run the game and twitch at the same time (commented as much in the thread announcing stuff)....maybe that wasn't the best idea after all.

I have a gaming computer and then I have my do it all other computer, so I'm multitasking the game solo and Twitch same time, I have heaps of bandwidth, need to borrow some DE. lol Rlkj4pp.gif

16 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

That good, huh? I was able to get past the login screen, but that was all. I'm kicked out :crylaugh: it feels like my first nightclub all over again. 

Will Smith GIF

Cool gif, my mind stuck your gif on the head blur. lol

14 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

No worries. I know you'll take care of us. We just keep trying to log back in because we're your test cluster.

Take my energy 💖

Cluster alright, I'm hitting every key now and then to test login. Rlkj4pp.gif

Edit: I'm back in again looking out my orbitor front window, now to tiptoe around so not to break it again.

Edit: Rolled the dice and I'm even in the relay now. beaF1.gif

8 minutes ago, (PSN)KCLegionOfZoom20 said:

Best thing people can do is not even try to login to warframe until we are given the all clear.. this way you don't disrupt whatever there doing to fix it..

Trying to log in will just make it take longer so please have patience go read a book or something & check back before 5pm est good luck..

THIS!, just wait a little while, it'll probably be fixed faster this way. 

Archived