Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Site & Server Access Issues

[DE]Dudley

Just now, FFrenchieFries said:

What will happen to those of us who paid for the Baro relay and cant access the inventory due to the server issues?

He's going to be there for a week, a handful of minutes of you not being able to grind isn't going to mean anything

hace 1 minuto, HyokaChan dijo:

What happens if game is still down by the time tenno live comes? Nobody gets the armor?

Same thing Im concerned about. Ive got Loki Prime for years, but I really want that armor lol. 

And I love the immersion of Tennolive Relays. When we got the Necramech statue and the Nezha
Prime reveal, being there with other people and the devs, watching the new stuff with my own eyes... 

Man I love that, Tennolive Relays should be used more often

TennoLive 2021 Relay

Join us for a Relay unlike any other and experience a special preview event from the TennoLive 2021 in-game Relay. Stay until the end of TennoLive to get the ceremonial Tannukai Longsword Skin and Tannukai Armor Set. All Tenno are welcome to join!

:( - Stuck on Launcher

To everyone worried about not getting their drops: I have 3 unranked Hydroid primes because DE went that far to make sure everyone got the drops last tenno con. They'll take care of us in this, they always have and I see no reason that should suddenly stop.

Archived