Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Site & Server Access Issues

[DE]Dudley

12 minutes ago, FFrenchieFries said:

What will happen to those of us who paid for the Baro relay and cant access the inventory due to the server issues?

The Baro relay usually lasts a couple of days.  You should be fine there.  And based on how this seems to happen *every* Tennocon, they'll almost certainly end up giving at least Loki and the Armor to everyone who logged into Twitch today, or to everyone who logged into the game in the last week.

5 minutes ago, Chugar_Free said:

I was Farming for Primed Chamber 2995 Ducats and according to my calculations if the servers dont come up in 2 hours ill never get the mod before baroo leaves 😑

he didn't even bring it

ok so he did bring it but apparenly it was right before the servers caught fire so that helps lol

Just now, Chugar_Free said:

I was Farming for Primed Chamber 2995 Ducats and according to my calculations if the servers dont come up in 2 hours ill never get the mod before baroo leaves 😑

lucky for you, tennocon baro doesn't even have the primed chamber in his inventory xD you can rest easy now

Just now, -NBG-Whisp3r said:

Come On Please GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

No wonder I couldn’t get into the game. Hope everything is fine before the Tennolive Relay

Same. Was looking forward to the live relay since it was pretty cool last year. But they will have to fix stuff in just a few hours so we shall see🙏

At this point, it's making my Warframe launcher wig out while checking for updates, and has to be force-quit. Normally when that happens it winds up corrupting my whole damn install. Guess I can look forward to wasting most of my Baro Uptime on that. Money well spent.

Archived