Site & Server Access Issues

2 minutes ago, nigukai said:

How to get rewards if we can't log in at five o'clock

Hopefully they will just give it to everyone like they have in the past when this system failed and people who get both just get an extra weapon /frame slot.

They have 20 mins before the Live Dev Q&A panel gets blasted. Lucky for them, they've had an hour to prepare their statements. >.<

Edit: Waaaait a sec...! Launcher let me hit play. Testing login.

Edited by the_ladybug
change in situation
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brinstar7777 said:

All I can say is, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give out the gunblade and prime frame to everyone like you did with Tennocon 2020.

Watch Twitch 30 minutes, I got mine already, just can't get into game to play with it.

Twitch streams great, I'm watching it all, then sleep 3:42 am here..

• Like 2

Give back my Arcane, I farmed hours in steel path survival and it didn't drop a single s-
all thanks to poor server capacity 

so I try to log back numerous time and finally I log back
and my arcane is back,
Thank you for not letting me waste time

Edited by AG-w
  • Like 1

Who'd have thought that giving free stuff away would increase the load on the servers, it wasn't like there were issues with high loads in previous years or anything......

Explains why I can't log in to check I've got my twitch reward, suppose I'll try again later and see if I can get in for the in game stuff, although not looking good imo.... sure seems familiar so I'm guessing it will end up being awarded some other way.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Tenno are stressing in the Twitch stream about not being able to even launch the game.

-- Might be good to address this on stream so we can not stress about it, but I think its pre-recorded.

Only thing live is a scrolling chat of spam emojis, rants and sadness.

Sound panel is pre-recorded, moderators are posting information in twitch chat but with up to 300,000 watching and chatting, the messages easily get lost or missed.

• Like 4

This same issue existed last year. How come game dev company of an online game in 2021 cannot get something as simple as servers correct? How did you not prepare for this in advance? This is absolutely unacceptable.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Cephalon_Zelgius said:

looking at past tennocons, they'd probably just send it to *everyone* who logged in within a week or something similar.

Which is how it should work honestly. They've had so many issues with drops over the years, I would have stopped using it, and made everything alerts, or just rewards for logging in that day/week.

• Like 1