Site & Server Access Issues

3 minutes ago, Trickster_God_Loki said:

I got in but no drop tho (claimed it on twitch site)

you may need to relink your account but I'd wait til they clear up the issues you'll still get the drop so no need to worry.

Just finished updating to warframe 2.01 and exited to see what they changed but when I load in I get stuck at the menu with the "network not responding" thrown in my face. Normally I would check my internet, and I did, but several of my friends are having the same issue being unable to start the game and we never had a problem since before this update came out.

Tenno, we're still hours off for the Tennocon Main Event, so you'll get the drops!! 

Twitch is working fine, it's just the gameservers are down. 

! They should not have released an update/hotfix when 300k people are logging in all over the world 😅 !

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Iudex_Nemesis said:

It's laggy but I got the gunblade. I don't need loki prime so I can stay offline for now.

You might as well get Loki. It comes with a free slot. Might as well get a free Warframe slot while you're at it.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Chugar_Free said:

I was Farming for Primed Chamber 2995 Ducats and according to my calculations if the servers dont come up in 2 hours ill never get the mod before baroo leaves 😑

Naw bro, I that is only 2-3 hours of farm tops man.

we managed to get update (hotfix I guess) of the launcher. finished shop stuff too. got some sort of number, so I guess it worked.👍

Hope you get it working as well!!!