Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe 2.00

(PSN)ercy_79

11 minutes ago, (PSN)ercy_79 said:

what are they doing in last 2 years....its very dissapointing....WF is no more WF.....

I disagree. I’ve been playing since 2016, and while the ride has been bumpy, I think that Warframe has been continuously improving. But if you’re disappointed, that’s OK.

I’m just hoping that DE notices this issue and fixes it before TennoLive - I want that armor set and sword skin. :)

So on ps4 after one or more hour of trying to login into Warframe i am finaly in a tennolive relay, but... everyone is a blue default excalibur and the chat dont work, indefinetly. But at leased i managed to arive unlike my friends that cant even log-in. So i was hoping they can reciece a conpensaty drop. Because nothing seems to work today...
Some of my friends are also saying that the Warframe twitch stream dosent work today, but i gues there is nothing DE can do there...

I hope next year they find a better way to give out exclusive items.  I was unable to log into a relay or even warframe because I have a job and am unable to be home when the event was going on.  Missing out on exclusive items is a bummer when there is only a small window of opportunity to get them.  Way to leave people out who have to work for a living.

Archived