Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

vastilok broken combo counter

Thural

2 minutes ago, Zhoyzu said:

there is so little information here its insane. Bugged how/why? What should i be looking for myself?

I can't say exactly what the problem is... I just know that the damage is pretty bad and it looks like the combo system is still the old one.

Weirdly no one seems reporting it.

Gun clearly not using normal combo system. You can achieve 3.5x combo on 120 hits, and 4x on 1200 hits.

That's quite underwhelming, comparing to easily achieved 12x with Redeemer.

On 2021-07-19 at 2:48 PM, Vaml77 said:

the damage is.....👎

it's a Slash Status vesion of Redeemer.

and for the time being atleast, it using the old Hit Counter means that it's a pretty blistering amount of Damage seeing as it's going to get Damage just for getting Hits, when no other Melee Weapon does anymore.

It builds slower than other weapons by a mile. I think the highest I could get it to was 3X. The damage seems like it’s decent but I don’t see how it’s benefitting from mods like that are based on combo counter. Unless I’m missing something? I’m still relatively new to the game so maybe this is just a thing on some weapons but I thought I would mention it here if anyone has any insight. 

Besides this damage issue the animation of the projectiles colliding with the target seems to be absent...there are some strange things happening with this weapon. It's not just the combo system that's buggy...it's the animation of the projectiles that seem to explode or go through the target without causing damage...

I am just leveling to keep on inventory.

Maybe be a bug because redeemer increase the combo by pallets.

You can put True Punichiment mod to try something but the combo counter is decreased to 1.5 seconds.

Just 3 combo seconds to an weapon thats is not viable to heavy atack and a low riven disposition, I really dont know what mods put on this weapon.

Archived