Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server issues: Unable to visit Relay

[DE]Dudley

Hey Tenno!

We are mostly back online across the board for now, except for in-game Chat service. (If that changes we’ll let you know). We wanted to give you a quick post-mortem of what happened this time around, and assurance that any stability issues will not prevent you from getting the day’s rewards. We’ll treat that right.

The servers began to have issues when we combined our massive rise in concurrent users with several calls to action (account management, game access). There will always be the root “but shouldn’t you have expected that?” and the answer is we did, and based everything off 5 years of experience and data patterns. Yet - you still overwhelmed it in sheer numbers, Tenno! Free stuff is powerful.

We have things in place to keep operational and will update threads as needed. The important thing is for everyone to be aware we are working on this, and we will treat you all right if connectivity issues persist. 

Please continue to enjoy the show at twitch.tv/warframe

Cheers ! 

Update:

In-game Chat is back on all platforms.

Update 2  (17:18 eastern time):

We are monitoring some issues at the moment Tenno. As mentioned before we will treat you all right if connectivity issues persist.

do we have to refresh the twitch stream? I've been on it for 2 hours but no Loki prime. I got the gunblade tho. And do we have to stay in the tennocon relay the whole time or just till the end? I wanted farm more ducats cause I thought I had enough.

Just now, PiercingRhino said:

do we have to refresh the twitch stream? I've been on it for 2 hours but no Loki prime. I got the gunblade tho. And do we have to stay in the tennocon relay the whole time or just till the end? I wanted farm more ducats cause I thought I had enough.

Loki Prime you get for watching the stream 30min @5pm ET

1 minute ago, PiercingRhino said:

loki is the reward f or the reveal at 5pm est, so another 2h from now

Vastilok drop problems?

It's claimed an in my Twitch inventory, but I don't have it in-game (I relinked yesterday for the June/July Twitch items and got those last night, and Twitch shows me as linked).

Just wondering, and assuming just a delay in sending them to accounts.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)TheIdiotAxle said:

can't claim vastilok now...won't let me. tried unlinking and re-linking.

Did you try from both ends? You need to unlink twitch from Warframe and Warframe from twitch. Also, do you have the right Twitch account linked to your Warframe.

1 hour ago, Wheelhouser said:

Vastilok drop problems?

It's claimed an in my Twitch inventory, but I don't have it in-game (I relinked yesterday for the June/July Twitch items and got those last night, and Twitch shows me as linked).

Just wondering, and assuming just a delay in sending them to accounts.

You got a unlink and re-link from both ends. Make sure you've done it from both the Warframe and twitch side of things

9 minutes ago, (XBOX)turbo3636 said:

You got a unlink and re-link from both ends. Make sure you've done it from both the Warframe and twitch side of things

Not doubting you.  But I just linked them yesterday and got the Twitch Prime loot (Cumulus things and also some Syndana).  Like 24 hours ago it was working.  And the Vastilok is in my Twitch inventory right now.

If I have to relink again (will try later on) that just seems like a lot of terribleness on the part of DE and/or Twitch with regards to things actually working (I'm leaning towards DE as I've never had to unlink/relink for any other Twitch drop ever).

Archived