Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server issues: Unable to visit Relay

[DE]Dudley

24 minutes ago, Wheelhouser said:

Not doubting you.  But I just linked them yesterday and got the Twitch Prime loot (Cumulus things and also some Syndana).  Like 24 hours ago it was working.  And the Vastilok is in my Twitch inventory right now.

If I have to relink again (will try later on) that just seems like a lot of terribleness on the part of DE and/or Twitch with regards to things actually working (I'm leaning towards DE as I've never had to unlink/relink for any other Twitch drop ever).

That's different. Amazon Prime and twitch are two separate services that have to be linked separately. Prime gaming is how you got the cumulus pack, which is done through Amazon Prime. This however, is done through twitch.                                                                                                                                                          Anyway, make sure you've unlink your Warframe account from your Twitch account and your Twitch account from your Warframe account. You HAVE to do it from both sides. Unlink your Warframe account on the twitch website and unlink your Twitch account on the Warframe website. Once that's done you can relink them on both sides and it'll ask you to confirm that you want to link your accounts

I have no idea what this means for drops... none yet... so clearly this will be fixed in post.  Like other years.

I have to say that the brain trust that thought relinking twitch accounts just when 300,000 people are suddenly needed it... should have thought that through better.  I have no idea if anything else is busted with my accounts, and I am watching Tennocon.

13 minutes ago, (XBOX)turbo3636 said:

That's different. Amazon Prime and twitch are two separate services that have to be linked separately. Prime gaming is how you got the cumulus pack, which is done through Amazon Prime. This however, is done through twitch.                                                                                                                                                          Anyway, make sure you've unlink your Warframe account from your Twitch account and your Twitch account from your Warframe account. You HAVE to do it from both sides. Unlink your Warframe account on the twitch website and unlink your Twitch account on the Warframe website. Once that's done you can relink them on both sides and it'll ask you to confirm that you want to link your accounts

Thank you.  I would never have guessed that linking Twitch yesterday (it prompted me to when I tried to claim those) would NOT have counted for today's drops.

Side question that you may know the answer to - I've only ever seen Twitch drops 2.0 mentioned by DE.  My games linked (that aren't Warframe) before this year all still get me drops (talking Sea of Thieves specifically, as I linked that 2 or 3 years ago and still got drops this year).  Is unlinking/relinking a DE thing?  I didn't have to do that for SoT.  I also did relink my Warframe stuff earlier this year (after February).  At least enough to get the weekly stream drops throughout March, April and May of this year (I didn't watch from late-May until today as I didn't play Warframe during that time).  Any idea why whatever I did in February worked then, but not for today?

But again, thanks!

47 minutes ago, Wheelhouser said:

Thank you.  I would never have guessed that linking Twitch yesterday (it prompted me to when I tried to claim those) would NOT have counted for today's drops.

Side question that you may know the answer to - I've only ever seen Twitch drops 2.0 mentioned by DE.  My games linked (that aren't Warframe) before this year all still get me drops (talking Sea of Thieves specifically, as I linked that 2 or 3 years ago and still got drops this year).  Is unlinking/relinking a DE thing?  I didn't have to do that for SoT.  I also did relink my Warframe stuff earlier this year (after February).  At least enough to get the weekly stream drops throughout March, April and May of this year (I didn't watch from late-May until today as I didn't play Warframe during that time).  Any idea why whatever I did in February worked then, but not for today?

But again, thanks!

Unfortunately, I can't help you much with your other question. I don't usually mess around with twitch. I only started today because of the gunblade and Loki Prime

Just now, GrazeZeroLow said:

The relay servers are down. You didn't fix anything.

Is this going to be the third year, where thousands of Tenno are screwed out of their drops?

I know I lost my chance at the gunblade... Take a break cause of the server crash, only to miss out on the weapon later cause twitch didnt want to link. I wouldn't mind so much if it were like, only cosmetics or something, but a locked weapon is really rough when it comes to the Codex.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb gabi_h:

The thing is that you are not in the tenoconlive relay. You are most likely in a glitched regular relay.

That might be true but we have absolutely no way to get into the correct relay, we click on the tennocon relay and end up on an empty one which most certainly is not the correct one. Every year the same tech problems.

il y a 5 minutes, AnSnarkista a dit :

I've been the whole afternoon/evening in the relay, and I went out because it was empty and now it is as some people have related, liike a normal relay :(

that mean there is outnumber relay, one for each who is logged in.

so... what are our chances to get the "ceremonial Tannukai Longsword Skin and Tannukai Armor Set"? I mean, we clicked on the Tenno relay... we were in a relay the entire time, watched the show on twitch.... etc. 

Not our fault that the servers did not work.

4 minutes ago, OP-R8R said:

so... what are our chances to get the "ceremonial Tannukai Longsword Skin and Tannukai Armor Set"? I mean, we clicked on the Tenno relay... we were in a relay the entire time, watched the show on twitch.... etc. 

Not our fault that the servers did not work.

Hopefully, they decide to give them to everyone.

Archived