Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server issues: Unable to visit Relay

[DE]Dudley

I've been on warframe waiting for the event and relay since 4 am, its 3pm now, and I cant get into the relay, showing the same "network not responding" I'v watched the whole thing, on twitch and I wanted to do a video on it, but have been unable since I cant go to the actual relay.
I over heard someone on a thread say that said you guys will be doing another relay event cause of this for us, but I only barely heard it and there no confirms,
So what about us that have been on warframe for more then 12/24 hours waiting for this? Just to get stuff as an Alert instead? Why bother paying for a ticket, i mean i bought out baro, what else would the relay be good for now?

So yeah.... I tried the ENTIRE stream to get into anything but the "I'm alone in space" Relay 1 which was basically a fake relay. So not only did I not get the longsword + armor skin, I also didn't get that New War emote either.

Yeah been in a relay (tennolive 56) the whole time and was literally on my own for a good portion of it.

Didn't miss much imo (it was on stream) but I would like the items I'm supposed to get from being there.

Kept getting 'network not responding' text popup too which is funny seeing as it was fine lol

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

Yeah been in a relay (tennolive 56) the whole time and was literally on my own for a good portion of it.

Didn't miss much imo (it was on stream) but I would like the items I'm supposed to get from being there.

So the scenes shown in stream were being shown in the working relays? Mine wasn't a working one.

Mid way through the stream, during the whole 'Network not responding' I was forced to leave the relay due to computer reasons. Now I can't rejoin a relay and couldn't for the stream (It would say there was 'Instance 1' which was like normal relays) so what, if anything, can I do to acquire the armor or am I just SoL?

56 minutes ago, Tristan_GER said:

Empty Tennocon-Relais :-(

yeah same here, prior to the start at 5, i was in a tennolive relay with one of my friends, but then we got seperated somehow just minutes b4, so we tried to get into other relays but then everything went to hell and for the rest of the stream the best i could manage was only tennocon relay 1 which was empty aside from myself. it was the only option given when i clicked on anything tennocon or tennolive related. i kept leaving and re-entering just to see if anything changed, but it didn't i just hope i still get the armor. i managed to claim the gunblade and free loki prime.

Just now, Beeme said:

So the scenes shown in stream were being shown in the working relays? Mine wasn't a working one.

If it was the same as last year then yeah, they were the same as shown on stream.... I didn't get to see them in person this year either lol

Archived