Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server issues: Unable to visit Relay

[DE]Dudley

I was in the Relay, except it was empty and there was no "Tennocon 2021".

I joined the "TennoLive 2021 1" And many times the "Network not responding" Message showed up.

It really didn't work at all : (

Spent the entirety of the stream trying to connect to the Tennolive relay, only to be sent to a regular, empty relay. I didn't leave the place, just in case, but I didn't get the armor and longsword drops.

I'm not sure what's gonna be done about it, hopefully something. I'm leaving this comment here in case it becomes a handout given to those who reported issues and nobody else.

Watch whole stream, on tennocon relay, wait like hour before it start, got count down with tons ppl. I'm not got any warp to showcase scene just stuck in relay until tennocon end same to many ppl in same relay. No armor or sword skin. I wait to watch this until 4-5am my time. I will so mad if not get it.

Just pitching in to confirm, I was in a TennoLive relay the entire devstream. The relay went completely empty, nothing happened in-game, and have no skins or items.

Looking forward to an update on the resolution to this issue, fantastic TennoCon team, thank you for all your hard work!

I feel like we got pretty badly scammed on this, we didn't get the immersive experience, the relays were busted and alot of people were unable to get the armour and skin myself included. I stayed in the empty relay until they cut the connection on the stream... Brought a ticket and didn't get what was promised at all.

Same as many here. Was in Tennocon 1 which ended up being a default dead zone.

On a side not Thank you very much for the updats and I am sure you guys will get things worked out properly.

Loved the work you all have been doing.

Thank you!

I know that I need help everything is linked and has been linked for two months now prime and twitch wise, but I am not getting the additional drops for the prime drops for Tenno con. The pack Cirrus accessories, color palette, weapon and Cirrus syandana. I have been trying to reclaim my prime prize but there has been no message, or in game notice about coming through. 

Am I going to miss out on it now due to having grabbed the monthly prize over a week ago before the additional items were added to the drop officially? 

Also when I have been trying to get two different accounts (bf couldn’t get off work) to receive the drop in game for the live stream, only one got to see the in game new game assets while the other never “left the relay”. The account that made it to the future asset still is stuck in that same screen with them. 

10 minutes ago, Carisso said:

So yeah.... I tried the ENTIRE stream to get into anything but the "I'm alone in space" Relay 1 which was basically a fake relay. So not only did I not get the longsword + armor skin, I also didn't get that New War emote either.

Same for me, got absolutely nothing and only access to a fake relay even though attended the entire event

Archived