Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server issues: Unable to visit Relay

[DE]Dudley

6 minutes ago, Shry0b said:

I was in the Relay, except it was empty and there was no "Tennocon 2021".

I joined the "TennoLive 2021 1" And many times the "Network not responding" Message showed up.

It really didn't work at all : (

Same to me. 

Also, tried to log into the game with English language to check if was a localized issue, no result. 

Think that on PC all relays were broken, like they said in the LiveShow. 

Joined the relay when its still in countdown, and when the countdown ends and it changes into "Live NOW!" every other player disappeared and i'm alone in the relay. No actions whatsoever in the relay after that. Thinking it was a bug, i got out and went back in, and there's nothing except "TennoLive 2021 Relay 1". Inside that relay is also the usual Rhino statue, not the TennoLive hologram. 

Will i still get my Tannukai set? I woke at 3AM just for this, and i think it's not just me, but a lot of people woke up really early just for this.

2 minutes ago, SargionMagara said:

Joined the relay when its still in countdown, and when the countdown ends and it changes into "Live NOW!" every other player disappeared and i'm alone in the relay. No actions whatsoever in the relay after that. Thinking it was a bug, i got out and went back in, and there's nothing except "TennoLive 2021 Relay 1". Inside that relay is also the usual Rhino statue, not the TennoLive hologram. 

Will i still get my Tannukai set? I woke at 3AM just for this, and i think it's not just me, but a lot of people woke up really early just for this.

Exactly what happened with me, tried rejoining the relay, resetting the game, but only got into TennoLive 2021 relay 1 with no players, darvo and syndicates that wasn't the real relay, got nothing.

Been sitting on the relay for maybe 2 hours? At one point everyone just disappeared and that's it. Been sitting in an empty relay through the whole showcase. So I hope they will resolve it somehow.
I did enjoy the demo though.  I was blown away even.

I loved the stream aweasome content, cant way to try the new content. The presentation was aweasome too, sad i couldnt see ingame, hopeing for some feedback about the armor and sword rewards. Is it safe now to leave the relay or should i stay there?

Same issue as others. 2 minutes before start everyone just was Thanos snapped and then i waited until the end. Was kinda supposed to be the highlight for today, very bummed it didnt work (just as it didnt last year for me) so yea.

I'll stake my claim here. Stuck around since about 3:30 PM EST in both the relay and in the stream. Claimed the stream stuff and made sure my accounts were linked but I don't appear to have Loki Prime or the Gunblade skin. And obviously, same as everyone else, relays got borked and I didn't get anything. I stayed in the same relay for the whole presentation funnily enough, so I never had the issue where the relay reverted back to normal, but everyone disappeared and I kept getting network connection issues in-game.

Hoping they just repeat what they did last year and give everyone the gear for free, but I have faith we'll get all our stuff by the end of this.

For people asking about the "Tannukai Armor and Sword Skin drops" that would have been given for staying in relay during Tennolive 2021, please find more information here.

Also DE are planning to rerun the relay showrooms for the New War showcase during Tennolive 2021, more information here.

Welp, this Tennocon was a bust. Didn't get anything from hanging around in the relay, missed the Vastilok because of Twitch locking the rewards, and got network errored so hard my game glitched and got locked in a blank menu for the entire stream without escape. Good times all around.

New War looked cool though.

3 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

For people asking about the "Tannukai Armor and Sword Skin drops" that would have been given for staying in relay during Tennolive 2021, please find more information here.

Also DE are planning to rerun the relay showrooms for the New War showcase during Tennolive 2021, more information here.

They're going to send the armor and skin to everyone who logged into the game today.

Can you run scripts for all players who won't get Armor Set and Sword skin and participate in relay or play game on Saturday? I sit the whole time in relay and won't get anything. To be honest, like whole 4 platforms: PC, XBOX, PS, Switch. All problem arrive 10 minutes before TennoCon arrive. Above 400k viewers. Less problematic that manually solves same treads on support.

Archived