Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Prime revealed [UPDATE]: Strun Prime and Magnus Prime

Jarriaga

After seeing Tenno hyping all over the forums hoping once again for Akmagnus Prime... DE is just priming... the single Magnus? 

I feel bad for a lot of Tenno, who are going to get extra hyped seeing Magnus at first and then find out it isn't the akimbo version. 

I don't think DE is trying to make anyone feel bad, but I think a lot of Tenno are going to be upset, and fairly legitimately so, considering the item is so close to what they wanted but... isn't it. 

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Probably to add the double Magnus in the future that'll cost 2 prime Magnus

I'm not sure if they will make you use primed Magnuses to build it, but that's in line with my thinking that maybe they felt it didn't make sense to prime the Akimbo version without priming the regular first, that's the only thing I can think of. 

Otherwise it feels almost like a "gotcha" or a "prank" to those who have been clamoring so excitedly for so long for the akimbo version to be primed. 

If their thinking is simply that the regular needs to be primed first logically, then we are one step closer, and they are listening to what Tenno are excited about and interested in seeing and doing their best to get there. 

Ah, the Strun is the OG reload per shell and Warframe's first shotgun. It's also my first weapon that I primarily used after the Braton during my time as a beginner. It's also about time for the Magnus to get Primed, as both weapons are exceptionally older than the more recent weapons that got Primed.

1 minute ago, Duality52 said:

Ah, the Strun is the OG reload per shell and Warframe's first shotgun. It's also my first weapon that I primarily used after the Braton during my time as a beginner. It's also about time for the Magnus to get Primed, as both weapons are exceptionally older than the more recent weapons that got Primed.

Yeah they are both long overdue. 

I'm sure some will be disappointed that the AkMagnus isn't the choice. But probably DE didn't feel it made sense to prime the AkMagnus without priming the Magnus itself first.

So we are one step closer. ^_^

Just now, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

approved GIF
cause that means we prob get AkMag later. 

Maybe.

Though I'd also probably start looking at the gaps between Vasto Prime and Akvasto Prime, and Lex Prime and Aklex Prime. Just for reference to manage expectations.

Anyway, enjoy. I already got my own main pistol for my Mesa (Pandero Prime), so this doesn't affect me much.

1 minute ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

Magnus Stats are beefy! rmIw1qH.jpg
that’s a hand cannon! Look at the sizer of that mfer! 

So if I'm comparing this properly to the Magnus stats, the differences are: 

Reload speed 1.2 versus 1.4

Crit multiplier 2.8 instead of 2. 

Crit chance 28% instead of 22%. 

Status chance 28% instead of 22%. 

The rest is unchanged from the original. 

12 minutes ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

Magnus Stats are beefy! rmIw1qH.jpg
that’s a hand cannon! Look at the sizer of that mfer! Gonna look solid on my right leg next to redeemer p with that Mesa agility stance! 

Not to be smug, and the stats might still be changed before release, buuuut...

The Pandero Prime has higher base damage and crit chance, with the same crit multi.

The weapons look great but nothing special. With Prime Shotgun and Giant Prime pistol. wouldve preferd Djinn prime and machete prime.                                                   just getting the Larva pack but jesus was not expecting that nechromech skin!.

1 hour ago, KnossosTNC said:

Not to be smug, and the stats might still be changed before release, buuuut...

The Pandero Prime has higher base damage and crit chance, with the same crit multi.

Magnus will benefit from deadly maneuvers and Hemorrhage and/or galvanized mods. It also shoots a bit faster per shot. So with those mods Magnus will be much much more powerful than Pandero. Won’t even be close. pPqgslD.jpg
Come At Me Kevin Hart GIF

Archived