Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Prime revealed [UPDATE]: Strun Prime and Magnus Prime

Jarriaga

Seems odd that his base form without stacks has like no infested emissive spots. That's sorta one of the things I love about normal Nidus' design. Looks like the prime version has no emissives at all until it starts to gain stacks, which would be a shame because infested things look a whole hell of a lot cooler when they're glowing. Just doesn't really look all that infested without glowing pustules.

On 2021-07-18 at 4:03 AM, (XBOX)Huggs93 said:

Gotta say I'm kinda disappointed not with the overall design but its going to cause me to use the deluxe skin. When i thought of a primes nidus i was pretty sure it would get rid of the Asymmetrical stuff a lot of people hated about it. Personally I think that an Orokin Nidus would be perfectly symmetrical. its still a beautiful design and while it is a great concept i cant help but think this would even play into the lore.

The Orokin themselves aren’t even symmetrical my dude 

1 hour ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

Seems odd that his base form without stacks has like no infested emissive spots. That's sorta one of the things I love about normal Nidus' design. Looks like the prime version has no emissives at all until it starts to gain stacks, which would be a shame because infested things look a whole hell of a lot cooler when they're glowing. Just doesn't really look all that infested without glowing pustules.

The spore ephemera might look really cool with this, both with and without mutation stacks :D

On 2021-08-09 at 6:45 AM, (PSN)DSparkGaming said:

The real question is, what will Nidus Prime have (besides a new look and ssslightly better stats) to make his access worth the buy or his parts worth the farm? I wish primes would get some more love in terms of QOL. Maybe things like a dedicated augment slot. Or a new dodge roll animation. Maybe that you can get them to Level 40? Things like that. They don't feel special anymore. I honestly might just stick to my original Nidus instead of throwing a whole bunch of forma and exilus slots on a new one. 

Full Mutation does look kinda cool though 

Maybe animations, doubt he will have other new features considering DE have been holding the line of "prime warframes=slightly better than normal" pretty firmly and personally I'm with them for this matter

On 2021-08-08 at 6:45 PM, (PSN)DSparkGaming said:

The real question is, what will Nidus Prime have (besides a new look and ssslightly better stats) to make his access worth the buy or his parts worth the farm? I wish primes would get some more love in terms of QOL. Maybe things like a dedicated augment slot. Or a new dodge roll animation. Maybe that you can get them to Level 40? Things like that. They don't feel special anymore. I honestly might just stick to my original Nidus instead of throwing a whole bunch of forma and exilus slots on a new one. 

Full Mutation does look kinda cool though 

For me, just the fact he's a Prime farmed via relics.

I don't have Nidus and Harrow ever since I sacrificed them to my Helminth nearly a year ago and there's no power in this universe that would make me farm their parts again. Thus, I'm looking forward to Nidus Prime and Harrow Prime.

I've been thinking about Nidus Prime, more particularly his right arm. It's completely gold from the finger tips to the shoulder. There were comments over Tennocon that he would be coming out with prime variants of old weapons indicating that canonically he was an early frame.

Now the musing. What if this right arm was or has something to do with Parvos Granum's left arm ???? 

hace 44 minutos, (PSN)Pragmatic_2015 dijo:

I've been thinking about Nidus Prime, more particularly his right arm. It's completely gold from the finger tips to the shoulder. There were comments over Tennocon that he would be coming out with prime variants of old weapons indicating that canonically he was an early frame.

Now the musing. What if this right arm was or has something to do with Parvos Granum's left arm ???? 

Parvos lost his arm- I mean hand before the Great War (when the warframes were mass produced) so I dont see any kind of connection there.

It is interesting but the only connection that I can think of is that the right golden arm could be there to mock Parvos. Nidus could have a dislike towards him, maybe Parvos did something to the Myconians.

Another theory I can see is that the Myconians worshiped him like Inaros and got inspired by Parvos to adapt a golden arm. 

Still I actually really like Nidus' golden arm. 

Seems to be a stretch for it to be at all related to Parvos.

I'd say it's more likely to be related to most Orokin (and all the ones seen in game) having the elongated right arm. Adorning Nidus' arm may have a similar significance or just be a reference to that.

41 minutes ago, trst said:

Seems to be a stretch for it to be at all related to Parvos.

I'd say it's more likely to be related to most Orokin (and all the ones seen in game) having the elongated right arm. Adorning Nidus' arm may have a similar significance or just be a reference to that.

On closer musings, I think you might be right.

6 hours ago, (PSN)Pragmatic_2015 said:

What if this right arm was or has something to do with Parvos Granum's left arm ???? 

there isn't a connection. Parvos had his hand chopped off for stealing but with the wealth he accumulated, he could afford to have an augmented hand made of gold. it's just a symbol of his wealth and power, as the Man with the Golden Hand.

Nidus was probably almost finished when Ballas told his archimedian employees who make the warframes "you forgot to put lots of gold on him"  and at the last minute, they put it all on his arm lol. it also perhaps acts as a reminder to Helminth (assuming there's still the unique connection that Nidus and Helminth have) that the Orokin are his masters. 

Kids have the most tendencies to ask "arewethereyet??", can't blame them, life is still exciting. they just can't wait until the next thing in life happen.

arewethereyet??arewethereyet??arewethereyet??arewethereyet??arewethereyet??arewethereyet??arewethereyet??arewethereyet??arewethereyet??arewethereyet??arewethereyet??arewethereyet??

Gotta love their enthusiasm 😅 

but yeah have patience, young padawan. Will come, the next prime access. Patiently wait, is all you must do.

christ is it still not happening until september... bruh.

it's not just that I'm impatient for Nidus Prime, it's just that I want to flip Syndicates for the armor sets, but I can't do that until after I've got Nidus prime or I'm gonna lose out on a ton of new relics. Gara, i like you, you're a great frame, but please, make way for infested boi prime already!!

Archived