Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Prime revealed [UPDATE]: Strun Prime and Magnus Prime

Jarriaga

En 14/8/2021 a las 18:08, (PSN)robotwars7 dijo:

christ is it still not happening until september... bruh.

it's not just that I'm impatient for Nidus Prime, it's just that I want to flip Syndicates for the armor sets, but I can't do that until after I've got Nidus prime or I'm gonna lose out on a ton of new relics. Gara, i like you, you're a great frame, but please, make way for infested boi prime already!!

September lmao longest prime access

Waiting for annoucement of when gara prime's ending already and if djinn prime is real.                                                                                                                                                         mr-bean-waiting.gif

I have strong reason to believe Nidus prime is coming with prime daikyu.

Now what made think he's coming with daikyu is his design np.png

Mainly his golden arm. Now why would this mean daikyu? Well this relates that the daikyu is a Yumi bow a type of bow used in Kyudo a type of archer sport where its very common that archer have their right arm covered and there left side exposed 7151d08e977a51a1eb11d81030470c3c.jpgnidus prime now resembles this aesthetic very well minus the robes and all the prime weapons recently have reflected the desgin of the prime frame they came with so maybe in thelis case nidus prime is reflecting the primary of this up coming prime access .

Do think I'm on to something? Or reaching a bit? What weapons do you think nidus is coming with?

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

Mainly his golden arm. Now why would this mean daikyu? Well this relates that the daikyu is a Yumi bow a type of bow used in Kyudo a type of archer sport where its very common that archer have their right arm covered and there left side exposed 7151d08e977a51a1eb11d81030470c3c.jpgnidus prime now resembles this aesthetic very well minus the robes and all the prime weapons recently have reflected the desgin of the prime frame they came with so maybe in thelis case nidus prime is reflecting the primary of this up coming prime access .

Do think I'm on to something? Or reaching a bit? What weapons do you think nidus is coming with?

Why not with war prime?

On 2021-08-15 at 7:41 AM, Gentrash said:

I guessed they would put Nidus out in October since he could be kinda halloween themed 

Primes are released around every 90 days, NidusP should release end of August/beginning of September

3 hours ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

That's a neat theory. I personally have no interest in a potential Daikyu Prime, but I think what you say makes sense. We'll know soon enough; the next console update will likely be datamined.

17 hours ago, Jarriaga said:

That's a neat theory. I personally have no interest in a potential Daikyu Prime, but I think what you say makes sense. We'll know soon enough; the next console update will likely be datamined.

Feel like next update will be nidus prime anyway, only 2 things i know that would be coming before are holokey changes and maybe revenant deluxe

So DE's site indicates Gara Prime access ends on Wednesday, September 8th and thus the release date for Nidus Prime. That's a first; Prime Access has always been on Tuesdays. I'm also surprised at the very long delay considering Nidus Prime's model was shown in Tennocon back in July.

On 2021-08-14 at 8:08 PM, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

christ is it still not happening until september... bruh.

it's not just that I'm impatient for Nidus Prime, it's just that I want to flip Syndicates for the armor sets, but I can't do that until after I've got Nidus prime or I'm gonna lose out on a ton of new relics. Gara, i like you, you're a great frame, but please, make way for infested boi prime already!!

It seems you called it right. I'm very surprised to be honest considering the model was shown in July and it's not like they have to develop new abilities for Nidus Prime. I wonder if they were just holding the release for content spacing considering TNW likely won't arrive until November.

Archived