Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon relay / servers are down.

Brinstar7777

Three issues with the warframe Tennocon are really bugging me right now.

1) I've been watching for 30 minutes and had Warframe up during that time, and I haven't gotten the gunblade yet, even though my Twitch and Warframe accounts were linked very recently.

2) Warframe site is down, so I cannot check if I'm still linked or not.

3) Got logged out of the game and can't log back in, because the network periodically gets overwhelmed and stops responding.

All I can say is, I REALLY, REALLY hope that they do with the Tennocon 2021 drops what they did with the Tennocon 2020 drops.

Good evening.

I've been in game, since 12:30pm est, only to be stuck in the Digital Ticket relay when it went down. 

Trying to enter only gives the "network not responding", and it it missing all the TennoCon stuff and the board. 

I hope this doesn't blow my chances for the remaining drops, as this would be the third year warframe/DE screwed me out of drops even though I was logged in both warframe and Twitch.

As many have experienced, I was unable to get into the tennolive relay. Only the tennocon one, which never updated, was empty bar baro, myself, and other "set" NPC's. Is this gonna screw me out of getting the armor set? Damned servers were down so I never got a chance for it

Archived