PSA: Fix + Script for Vastilok given by Steam stream drop

Greetings Tenno!

During the Tennocon live stream, Warframe ran a drop campaign that gave the Vastilok to everybody who was watching on Twitch or on Steam.  The Vastilok is a Grineer themed gunblade... a melee weapon.  Unfortunately an error with the Steam drop gave this weapon as a Primary instead, to those who were watching on that platform. (Twitch viewers were not affected.)

We patched this live, but by that point a great many Vastiloks had already been given. In the near future a script will be run to correct this by moving your Vastilok into the correct weapon category.  No action needs to be taken on your part if you have one of these bad drops from Steam. We will make sure that you keep your weapon.

Update:

As of now (2021-07-17 19:24 eastern time), the repair script has completed.  Players who had a "bad" Vastilok were swapped for the correct melee version

Edited by [DE]Momaw
  • Like 14

2 минуты назад, Zeros сказал:

What about the weapon skin and armor set for being in the tennolive relay.  It was impossible to get into.

Even if you'd get into the relay you wouldn't get anything. I've spent here a full hour durring Tennocon, but not a single new demo room loaded for me. And I haven't got any of the relay drops.

Edited by Tesla_Reloaded
  • Like 8

vor 9 Minuten schrieb M4T2E:

Vastilok and Loki Prime drop worked fine for me, but Tannukai Longsword Skin and Tannukai Armor Set wasn't working because the Relay issues.
Will this also be targeted with a fix?

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Dragonofdarkness13:

What about Me sitting in an empty relay waiting for the Armor ?
Am I getting that ?

Just wait till they tell us more. They are fully aware of the issues. (And they already said on stream that they might rerun the demo rooms)

vor einer Stunde schrieb [DE]Dudley:

We are monitoring some issues at the moment Tenno. As mentioned before we will treat you all right if connectivity issues persist.

Edit:

Zitat

Because of that uncertainty we will send the Tannukai items via Inbox message to anybody that logged into the game during that day (July 17th)! We apologize for the disappointment, for those who were not able to see the live relay experience.

- https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1272695-tennocon-2021-tannukai-armor-and-sword-skin-drops/

Edited by Dark_Lugia
  • Like 2

Justo ahora, -Unba- dijo:

I watched the whole thing on twitch and got none of the trops and yes my account was linked and i relinked it

yeah me two i no get nothing and i watch the full stream

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Just wait till they tell us more. They are fully aware of the issues. (And they already said on stream that they might rerun the demo rooms)

Rerunning the Demo rooms is cool, I just REALLY hope they don't expect us to attend them to get the armor

So, a clan mate was casting the Twitch stream to his TV ... and it didn't count that as time for his drop.  He missed out.  Is there anything he can specifically do about this?  I told him to contact DE directly about it, I hope it works out.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rachel_Darc said:

So, a clan mate was casting the Twitch stream to his TV ... and it didn't count that as time for his drop.  He missed out.  Is there anything he can specifically do about this?  I told him to contact DE directly about it, I hope it works out.

Drops are a twitch thing first and foremost and as the twitch FAQ says you can only gain progress toward drop on pc or through the phone app. DE might be able to do something but its hard to say.

44 minutes ago, smashedwookie said:

Drops are a twitch thing first and foremost and as the twitch FAQ says you can only gain progress toward drop on pc or through the phone app. DE might be able to do something but its hard to say.

They were using Twitch, just beaming it to the TV using Chromecast.  I'd have thought that would count.

• Like 1