PSA: Fix + Script for Vastilok given by Steam stream drop

I watched the tennocon and only received the armor and vsstilok,but loki prime is still in my twitch prime saying I need to watch 30 min to claim,but notinh happenes no matter how long I watch.But when I open my twich on website,loki is not in my drops,but on app he is

I watched the whole tennocon on Twitch, but I forgot to claim since it was from midnight till 6 am in the morning and fell asleep afterwards, is there no hope of me getting the drop? Previous tennocon's automatically gave the drop with no claim needed to be done 😒

25 minutes ago, Raven_Grimflame said:

I watched the whole tennocon on Twitch, but I forgot to claim since it was from midnight till 6 am in the morning and fell asleep afterwards, is there no hope of me getting the drop? Previous tennocon's automatically gave the drop with no claim needed to be done 😒

It should be here: https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory

My problem is, I watched the whole stream, GOT both drops in my Twitch inventory BUT when I claim them I am not getting them in game.

YES I have done it right, I have gotten drops before in the past, but this time nothing, maybe there is a delay?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DarkXess said:

My problem is, I watched the whole stream, GOT both drops in my Twitch inventory BUT when I claim them I am not getting them in game.

YES I have done it right, I have gotten drops before in the past, but this time nothing, maybe there is a delay?

Yeah sadly wasn't able to claim at all since its a time gated event.

• Like 2

I have claimed both Loki and the gun blade in twitch inventory, but these items are not appearing in game. 

I did get the armor skins, but I havent checked for the sword skin yet.

I watched the entire stream - the entire thing. I watched back and forth between TacticalPotatoes twitch and Warframe twitch.

1 hour ago, DarkXess said:

Pretty mush same here. I did claim both new gunblade and Loki Prime.

But not appearing in game.

Add one more to having claimed both items on Twitch, correctly having it linked to my account (it has been for years and even did the new re-link when the Twitch drops system changed), but am not seeing either in-game. I got in the TennoCon relay shortly after the start of the devstream so was in there for the full duration and have the cosmetic armour, not sure about the longsword but suspect so - just the Twitch inventory that is not showing up ingame.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, WitchDoctorWaka said:

So I claimed both items but have neither of them- I did realize after logging in I was both full on Warframes and Weapons. That didn't happen to ruin my receiving of both these items did it?

Nope cuz it comes with free slots for both of them 

What about people who claimed the Vastilok but never received it ? As of this moment I don't have a Vastilok in my arsenal. I did not get it as primary or melee ever. Though my twitch drop page says it is claimed. I received the Loki Prime fine later that evening.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Avernal said:

Add one more to having claimed both items on Twitch, correctly having it linked to my account (it has been for years and even did the new re-link when the Twitch drops system changed), but am not seeing either in-game. I got in the TennoCon relay shortly after the start of the devstream so was in there for the full duration and have the cosmetic armour, not sure about the longsword but suspect so - just the Twitch inventory that is not showing up ingame.

Try doing the entire relinking process again from step 1. The same thing happened to me and I fixed it; Claimed it and did it not appear in my Warframe's inbox, however I redid the entire relink process again from step 1 by following the instructions on the forums. Relogged in later and received my twitch drops.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Greetings Tenno!

During the Tennocon live stream, Warframe ran a drop campaign that gave the Vastilok to everybody who was watching on Twitch or on Steam.  The Vastilok is a Grineer themed gunblade... a melee weapon.  Unfortunately an error with the Steam drop gave this weapon as a Primary instead, to those who were watching on that platform. (Twitch viewers were not affected.)

We patched this live, but by that point a great many Vastiloks had already been given. In the near future a script will be run to correct this by moving your Vastilok into the correct weapon category.  No action needs to be taken on your part if you have one of these bad drops from Steam. We will make sure that you keep your weapon.

Update:

As of now (2021-07-17 19:24 eastern time), the repair script has completed.  Players who had a "bad" Vastilok were swapped for the correct melee version

I watched half an hour and claimed Loki prime, but Twitch says  didn't and it wont let me claim this. I tried including a screenshot, but it wouldn't let me. What should I do? And if I can't get the gunblade, will it be available in-game at a later date like the Athodai?

Edited by Burning_Void
Additional question added in

31 minutes ago, Rekters said:

Try doing the entire relinking process again from step 1. The same thing happened to me and I fixed it; Claimed it and did it not appear in my Warframe's inbox, however I redid the entire relink process again from step 1 by following the instructions on the forums. Relogged in later and received my twitch drops.

Can confirm that completely unlinking accounts and doing the whole drops 2.0 linking process over again ad nauseum did indeed get them all to show correctly on next login.

It's going to be real damn tedious if we have to do this every time - the drops were working last week just fine for grab bags so why they suddenly stop working for TennoCon ones is beyond me.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DarkXess said:

I remembered reading this post last night and wanted to reply with "Me too!" because I had the exact same scenario, everything was showing in my Twitch drops but I received nothing in game, but I couldn't even post to the forum because it kept telling me to log in, but when I hit the log in button it said, "You're already logged in" then when I came back to the forum I got the "log in" bit again.

Anyway, I found a fix for this by accident, I think it has something to do with the server issues from yesterday and hopefully it will work for you and others that had the same issue. 

All I did was unlink my Twitch account, then log out of my Warframe account on my PC from the browser. Then, log back in and re-link my accounts. Once I did that, I got a message in game saying I had 7 new unread messages, and I had Loki Prime as well as the Vastilok.

Oh, and now I can obviously post to the forums. This might not be the fix for you because clearly you could post already, but it might be worth a try at least.

Hope this helps!

Edited by Psychotic_Goldphish
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Avernal said:

Can confirm that completely unlinking accounts and doing the whole drops 2.0 linking process over again ad nauseum did indeed get them all to show correctly on next login.

Did not work for me, as mentioned i claimed both itmes during the stream, the Vastilok and Loki Prime, of which i received Loki Prime just fine within seconds. The gun blade is a now-show. Even after unlinking and relink there is nothing. Twitch shows both items claimed

• Like 1