PSA: Fix + Script for Vastilok given by Steam stream drop

5 hours ago, Avernal said:

It's going to be real damn tedious if we have to do this every time - the drops were working last week just fine for grab bags so why they suddenly stop working for TennoCon ones is beyond me.

I'm hopping the issue is just related to the amount of people watching Tennocon causing isssues with the connection between Twitch and DE

I watched the whole stream via my PC and iPad, I claimed both Loki Prime and Vastilok yet I haven't received it at all. Twitch drops states it may take some time yet I haven't retrieved it in my account. As far as the Armor and Longsword skin, I didn't have no issues. 

8 hours ago, Psychotic_Goldphish said:

I remembered reading this post last night and wanted to reply with "Me too!" because I had the exact same scenario, everything was showing in my Twitch drops but I received nothing in game, but I couldn't even post to the forum because it kept telling me to log in, but when I hit the log in button it said, "You're already logged in" then when I came back to the forum I got the "log in" bit again.

Anyway, I found a fix for this by accident, I think it has something to do with the server issues from yesterday and hopefully it will work for you and others that had the same issue. 

All I did was unlink my Twitch account, then log out of my Warframe account on my PC from the browser. Then, log back in and re-link my accounts. Once I did that, I got a message in game saying I had 7 new unread messages, and I had Loki Prime as well as the Vastilok.

Oh, and now I can obviously post to the forums. This might not be the fix for you because clearly you could post already, but it might be worth a try at least.

Hope this helps!

Alright after looking everything up on the internet, I've tried exactly what @Psychotic_Goldphishstated and it worked !

On 2021-07-18 at 2:29 PM, Psychotic_Goldphish said:

I remembered reading this post last night and wanted to reply with "Me too!" because I had the exact same scenario, everything was showing in my Twitch drops but I received nothing in game, but I couldn't even post to the forum because it kept telling me to log in, but when I hit the log in button it said, "You're already logged in" then when I came back to the forum I got the "log in" bit again.

Anyway, I found a fix for this by accident, I think it has something to do with the server issues from yesterday and hopefully it will work for you and others that had the same issue. 

All I did was unlink my Twitch account, then log out of my Warframe account on my PC from the browser. Then, log back in and re-link my accounts. Once I did that, I got a message in game saying I had 7 new unread messages, and I had Loki Prime as well as the Vastilok.

Oh, and now I can obviously post to the forums. This might not be the fix for you because clearly you could post already, but it might be worth a try at least.

Hope this helps!

It worked for me

My Loki drop got bugged could not claim it even though it was saying 100% but button to claim was inactive. Checked back multiple time during claim period still was not active. How do I raise this issue, sat untill 2am in the morning trying to get it.

On my Twitch it says i claimed my Vastilok but never received it in Warframe.

"All I did was unlink my Twitch account, then log out of my Warframe account on my PC from the browser. Then, log back in and re-link my accounts. Once I did that, I got a message in game saying I had 7 new unread messages, and I had Loki Prime as well as the Vastilok. "

Worked like a charm!

Edited by Rathkantor
  • Like 1

👋 Hello!
I got a twitch drop for Loki Prime and Vastilok. But they still have not appeared in the game.
Can you give me a solution?
I'm afraid I won't be able to reread all the messages here.
Should I risked and re-linking the twitch account to the warframe profile and steam profile?

Edited by Roman_DeaD

Le 18/07/2021 à 16:14, TechxiiiTV a dit :

Alright after looking everything up on the internet, I've tried exactly what @Psychotic_Goldphishstated and it worked !

I did exactly this and worked greatly.

Thanks a lot

Everyone who got a issue with this should at least try this fix, Hope this helps a lot of people too :)

• Like 1

В 25.07.2021 в 15:58, Rathkantor сказал:

On my Twitch it says i claimed my Vastilok but never received it in Warframe.

"All I did was unlink my Twitch account, then log out of my Warframe account on my PC from the browser. Then, log back in and re-link my accounts. Once I did that, I got a message in game saying I had 7 new unread messages, and I had Loki Prime as well as the Vastilok. "

Worked like a charm!

heh, ok. just re-link realy works.  😆
I received 20 missed messages, among which were Vastilok and Loki prime.

Thank you!
and Erevyone here who helped solve this problem ❤️