Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive Relay Experience: Showrooms Rerun TBD!

[DE]Rebecca

Tenno,

You may have wanted to join for the Showrooms we prepared for leading up to The New War. Technology got in the way - but we will put together a time (likely with a Devstream) where we share that experience as intended. Sit tight for the schedule of this, we will give plenty of notice when we plan on bringing that experience to life!

Stay tuned! 

vor 11 Minuten schrieb DrinkingRock:

If possible, maybe you could add these rooms (plus last year's) into a subsection of the Leverian? Walking around those rooms from the lower perspective would be very nice, especially for preservation of the experience/memories!

This please. I won't be home the next 2 weeks, so i would most likely miss it again.

Anyway, what guarantee is there that it will work the next time? There are so many people where it didn't work that i could imagine the servers being stressed again next devstream when all of them log in.

37 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno,

You may have wanted to join for the Showrooms we prepared for leading up to The New War. Technology got in the way - but we will put together a time (likely with a Devstream) where we share that experience as intended. Sit tight for the schedule of this, we will give plenty of notice when we plan on bringing that experience to life!

Stay tuned! 

This is a good compromise. Thank you!

Archived