Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New war date?

(PSN)KraidenMH

hace 1 minuto, DrivaMain dijo:

Sisters of Parvos is still not finished with all of it's issues and complaints and you want The New War now?

Just expect it at the end of the year, that's when DE drops the big updates.

We waits for New war since very years.

This tennocon WAS the best moment for a date. They only sell Smoke

8 minutes ago, (PSN)KraidenMH said:

We waits for New war since very years.

This tennocon WAS the best moment for a date. They only sell Smoke

They give a date, it gets delayed, even if just by a week, then people whine about how they lied.

You already know it's coming 2021, and there's only a few months left of the year.

it said 2021, so they got about 5 months.

I wouldn't be surprised if it gets DElayed again, but if it means actually gettign what we've been promised in the end, I'd be ok with it. lord knows we can't afford for New War to be a letdown. as long as the only issues are fixable bugs, it should be a success.

vor 14 Minuten schrieb nslay:

I know they meant to 2021... it really did literally say "2019" at the end of the trailer.

Which then literally morphed into 2021, and unless you want to tell me you've just happened to turn the stream off in the two seconds where the 2019 was visble you already know that.

14 minutes ago, Krankbert said:

Which then literally morphed into 2021, and unless you want to tell me you've just happened to turn the stream off in the two seconds where the 2019 was visble you already know that.

Maybe! I don't recall it morphing. And I do recall Rebecca and everyone else in DE warning us about this "2019" at the very beginning of the stream remarking that they meant "2021"

Spoiler

VcWEkHg.jpg

I didn't see anyone else watching this remarking about how a "2021" date morphed in.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb nslay:

Maybe! I don't recall it morphing. And I do recall Rebecca and everyone else in DE warning us about this "2019" at the very beginning of the stream remarking that they meant "2021"

Unsichtbaren Inhalt anzeigen

VcWEkHg.jpg

I didn't see anyone else watching this remarking about how a "2021" date morphed in.

No surprise there, everyone already tabbed into the game to mock the date.

It's at 6:11:30. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1089611111

12 minutes ago, Krankbert said:

No surprise there, everyone already tabbed into the game to mock the date.

It's at 6:11:30. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1089611111

Well, I don't have much of an excuse! I had stream up on one monitor and relay on the other. I was reading the chat rather than glancing at the date morphing. I was there listening to their final remarks right until the stream ended. Just didn't see the date morph!

1 hour ago, (PSN)KraidenMH said:

And why they dont said a real date?

I dont said the New war for tomorrow,but why not a date?

Maybe other delay?

Probably because they need to still develop alot of it. 

incase you werent aware the world is still in the midst of a Pandemic and London Ontario, Canada, where Digital Extremes is. is still suffering from the pandemic, and having things slowed down.

and as a , Ontario residant myself who lives only a couple hours from London. i can explain or out together a well reasoned argument,

for whatever idiotic reason, Our Conservative govarnment that runs Ontario decided to put the vaccination of the population on the back burner and less of a priority and more on reopening only to close everything up again. constantly. Ontario has just recently begun to really begin to roll out the vaccinations to people who want them, and a week ago have begun to open things up more, 

it stands to reason that DE have now been able to get people back in the studio to which they can access their resources and equipment housed there needed to development New War. they even said on Stream that they only recently got access to their in house MOCAP studio and New War got severely delayed due to the pandemic pushing them to work from home. and the timeline of events backs this up. our first real New War development was with Railjacks release, and then Scarlet Spear, both developed before COVID Hit. 

remember they started slowing down on devlopment on things at around that time orders were coming in from the ontario govarnment to start closing things down and moving things to work from home. exspeccially because here in ontario, London was one of the first places in Ontario hit by Covid. 

so its likely that they only recently begun actual work on The New War but its still a few months out as they steadily get eveyrone back in the studio. so its realisticly not close to finishing yet, so giving a definite date would be foolish. 

Well, we know two things.

1st, Deimos had a similar Demo - showing off a part of the questline, and it came out just a month later, give or take. So TNW is probably getting similar treatment

2nd: TNW is more difficult to develop than Deimos, which was why Deimos was brought forward and TNW was delayed with Covid in the first place. So we can add time for that.

Therefore, I'd say that an Autumn release date is the most likely.

Archived