Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TENNOCON 2021: Tannukai Armor and Sword Skin drops

[DE]Momaw

i was on the 99 Tennocon Relay for the entire duration of the Tennocon and like many others i found myself alone on the relay at some point because of all the crashes , watched the entire stream on Twitch but as i mentioned in another post i only received Loki Prime and Vastilok. I haven't received any of the Tannukai rewards, would those of us who haven't gone trough a relog will not be eligible or what can be done ? Thank you.

Just now, ElvenX said:

i was on the 99 Relay for the entire duration of the Tennocon and like many others i found myself alone on the relay at some point because of all the crashes , watched the entire stream on Twitch but as i mentioned in another post i only received Loki Prime and Vastilok. I haven't received any of the Tannukai rewards, would those of us who haven't gone trough a relog will not be eligible or what can be done ? Thank you.

Did you read the OP? You will get them.

I got them just now on PC.

I successfully recieved the twitch drops of the gunblade and Loki Prime. So that part went well. On PC I didn't see a thing in the relay :sadcry: I saw it on twitch, so it wasn't all bad. 

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to the news. ...and of course The New War too! 😻

I was watching the stream via Steam for 1 hour, because it was said that you could get drops on Steam, but I didn't get anything... Then I find out about the Twitch stream, so I switched to Twitch, but it was too late and the stream ended 10-minutes earlier then it should (stuck at 60%)... Will I get the promised Loki Prime for watching the live stream on Steam only???

/UPD/
Just received the skin in my Steam inventory, ty

I appreciate this.

From my perspective - this is just speculation on my part, the reason the TennoLive event failed to execute on Tennocon relays may be due to the Tennocon relay not having the TennoLive segment properly attached in some manner due to the connection troubles?

I would suggest, in future, maybe to isolate the teaser experience(s) into a Leverian-like format - cutting the Relay out of it entirely, and having it accessible from Navigation or Codex. The scene could start as a well-lit platform, then blacken the screen before showing off whatever is to be teased. This would also lighten the experience on devices that may have trouble with accounting for a Relay and all it entails.

On that same page, audio snippets from Devs could be taken and added to relevant bits/features with subtitles.

Actually I think I might be on to something with using the Leverian in this way - as to showcase Devstream content ingame (like a new Warframe or weapons that can even be demoed in that area). Alternatively, every few updates, there could be content added and then highlighted in the update as a sort of 'upcoming content' room as a stand-in for the gap in Devstreams?

P.S: The New War Quest tease really surprised me with the perspective switching, though I seem to recall some fan-ideas flying about of something to that end. Loved how Khal had a sort of Doomguy moment with Corinth Prime.

Incredible Tennocon. I was in the strangely empty tennocon relays as well but I was watching the Twitch reveal so it was still time well spent. Amazing event.

Looking forward to hopefully helping Kahl when the Quest goes live. Or kicking Erra's butt until he gives Kahl back. Or both.

20 minutes ago, LegendarySniper said:

Thanks for this announcement but, i stayed 2 hours in relay. I stayed because maybe you guys would fix it as you said in Twitch ''we're trying to fix it, don't panic''. Ok we will get these skins thanks to you but what about players like me who waited more than 1 hour. I think devs should give more than these rewards as apologies. I know there are many players like me that stayed a lot more than 30 mins (The rule to get the rewards was being in the relay 30 mins during TennoCon Live). So we expect more than 2 skins, please!

For the armor and the weapon skin you had to be in the TennoLive Relay when the TennoLive Show ended: (For clarity's sake, if you are in the special relay before the end of TennoLive, you should receive these, you should not need to stay for 30 minutes like the others)

9 hours ago, ElvenX said:

i was on the 99 Relay for the entire duration of the Tennocon and like many others i found myself alone on the relay at some point because of all the crashes , watched the entire stream on Twitch but as i mentioned in another post i only received Loki Prime and Vastilok. I haven't received any of the Tannukai rewards, would those of us who haven't gone trough a relog will not be eligible or what can be done ? Thank you.

I just received the reward 2 hours later with time stamp of 22:47.

Archived