Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TENNOCON 2021: Tannukai Armor and Sword Skin drops

[DE]Momaw

At the stream in About section at the end of it there was a contact info to someone taking care for those who missed the drops.

I was there at the second relay [2]
2 hours before timer. Figured might aswell play Octavia's Anthem
Not without frequent disconnections and later on Empty Relay whatsoever.
Read the news about Unreal Skins
Gotta install epic store
Install warframe again? Ok.

1% in I think will end later after event. Run Warframe
normally,
 through steam
Warframe still running.
PC isnt running. PC shuts down and Warframe unistalled.

20 minutes before the timer and I think.
SURE. let me just spend 12 seconds in the login screen first waiting for what appears on my screen to be sure I didn't made a typo and what I actually wrote wont disappear.
Thats like, double clicking an icon, twice.

Anyway.
I had that person in clipboard and knew I should paste it into a tab to check later in history and whole this post could be avoided if I had it's private warframe forum name.

Are you saying we needed to login after that time or just have been online?  I have been on since early this morning and was parked in a relay all day...I think it was relay 77.  I have yet to receive the Gunblade, Loki Prime or the armor.  I claimed both the Gunblade and Loki on twitch and my account has been relinked since drops 2.0. 

Any idea when I will get the items??

Just got all 3 items, thanks!

Really incredible stuff this year. the new war is clearly going to be worth the wait, but more importantly CROSSPLAY!

also thankyou for the speedy solution to the twitch drops and armor set issue! Love the armor set, and it goes really really well with the loki!

Worse.. tennocon.. .ever.  Not your fault.  it was because you are loved so much

and that is a good problem to have

i know it was difficult, and the challenges involved. I know you were overwhelmed.  In fact, i do not know how you can meaningfully interact with half a million live viewers, and god knows how many that tried to get on the relays in game

in fact, i doubt this message ever gets read by the Devs.

only suggestion is think about those with impaired hearing.  During the Sounds segment of tennocon there was Music overlayed on the Dialogue , obviously to drive emotions.  But with my bad hearing (I cannot hear high frequencies), and no captions, i could not understand what was being said since the music was too loud and i couldn't adjust it.  you think the one place that would have good sound mixing would be the Segment on the sounds of wareframe

I was able to get the Tannukai Armor and Vastilok but the Loki Prime would not progress from 0% for me (on Twitch). After the stream ended it suddenly started rising and it got to 50% but I think the twitch campaign ended. Is there any fix to this or is there anything happening on that front?

Also just to add I was watched the Warframe stream itself as well as 2 content creator streams and all of them said they have the drop active and I was getting progress but no matter what the bar was not going up.

Please let me know, thanks - it is not the biggest issue as I do have a loki prime (I'm not sure if this comes with anything special) but it would be nice to know it worked and a free frame slot if need be.

Thanks for the great stream overall and the amazing updates!

Amazing stream, however after watching from start to finish I was only rewarded the amour bundle and a noggle. Not sure if I am meant to wait longer for the Vastilok and Loki Prime. So is there possibly an estimated time for those of us who did not receive these drops that we should wait to expect them to show up in game?

Possibly a lost cause; I was watching along but I've been in talks with tech support trying to get my Warframe client running. I would've been playing but literally couldn't, tech support have yet to respond to the logs I posted. Feel a bit miffed missing out on exclusive content, is there anything that can be done?

1 hour ago, 16Bitman said:

Great!

Did anyone actually get to see the demo on the relay?

My relay looked like it was pretty stable, but none of us managed to get into the special rooms.

it worked on the switch apparently sadly i was on pc and didnt move

Archived